Do I have a dad bod?

Do I have a dad bod?
I am curious to know I think I have a dad bod.

• Yes you have a dad bod
  • No you don't have a dad bod

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda. You still look fine though. Averageish body.

Most Helpful Guy

• U look ok dude, but you're young, so it will get worse as you age (happens to us all)... Start lifting weights, it help with jobs and women.. The two most important things in life!!

• I just wanna lose weight I don't like the feeling of too much muscle. I gotta start putting in those hours.

• thanks dude.. I've heard it better snack all day than big meals.. by the way

• oh yeah that's ture

What Girls Said 2

• Ehh, yeah kinda.. You can work out & change your diet and that will go away though

• I've always had trouble getting abs I don't know how to get the its hard.

• Why don't you wanna gain muscle tho?

If you just wanna lose weight, cut out carbs from your diet as best as you can and start doing cardio - that way the pounds will melt away

• So yeah basically what @AleDeEurope said

• Yes you do. Contrary to what the random movement a couple months ago wanted us all to believe... you should try to change it.

What Guys Said 5

• No more than the rest of us who only know that the gym is that building between the bar and fast food place.

• Yes, you have a dad bod.

• A so called dad bod is a bunch of crap. a dad can be skinny, muscular, overweight, obeses etc

• get start workout dude

• Yeah you look coolish type.