Do guys think I'm ugly that's why they don't approach me?

I never get approached by guys and i was just wondering is it because im not attractive. I want your honest opinions on my looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't seem like you're putting much effort into looking attractive at all. There isn't a single thing i can point to in this picture where i can say "oh, i like what she did there." It seems like you aren't trying whatsoever, which of coarse will reflect in the results you have with men

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really pretty, you have these almond shaped eyes and and a cute mouth plus you have a big forhead which is great... you are very pretty use some makeup to enhance your looks and you will feel awsome..

Nobody is ever really ugly, and when it comes to dating first you need like who you are and somebody will to.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you look fine - I bet when you dress up and do your hair you look great.

• I can honestly say that u r not ugly, but u r not hot either, u should try to enhance your looks by doing your hair, wearing some maje up, and dress sexy or girly... Drop the hoodie cause u are covering your assets. Do those things and u will look stunning!! Then your next question on gag is going to be "how to make guys stop hitting on u😏😉

• Can't really say.. maybe you are deliberately looking ugly, but I can make out that you are packing some nice Ds.

• cute face. But it kind of looks like you have a great set of boobs. But if you dress all frumpy in a hoodie it dosent show off anything.

You dont have to dress like a slut but if you show off the goods a little more guys will take notice

• You were not ugly. But you are dark skin. You look so nice only.

• some eyes consider you pretty... try to change some looks

• You look fine, just wait for the right man and right time, that's it dear.

• Guys are not approaching you because you're not putting any effort into looking attractive.

Fix your hair (get fake hair if you have to), get contacts, wear makeup, dress more revealing/sexy. I think you have big tits, or it looks like it. Why aren't you using that to your advantage? I'm betting you probably have a nice ass too. Use what ur momma gave you... ur hiding all ur assets!!

• Maybe I don't know, the opposite gender doesn't approach me either so we are in the same boat.

What Girls Said 1

• Noooo!, Please don't do this. I'm warning you, asking these GAG idiots what they think of your looks will only make you upset. Your pretty, your pretty now delete this post already before the the trolls start attacking. I'm begging you, for the love of god don't do this to yourself!!!