Are 34B a good size or too small?

• good size
  • too small

Most Helpful Guy

• They are really a sexy size, I like all boob sizes, and I bet the boy your after will love them too (if he truly loves you). I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Within the range that could be called normal or at least thats what my niece says... She has had the awkward mom daughter breast talk...

• There are a lot of guys who prefer smaller breasts

• Any size that is A or higher is just fine. From all the talk girls were giving me on GAG I thought B was awful but when I looked up the cup sizes, B is great!

• You're good.

• Small tits are great.

• Its good its nice

• good size!

• yes, nothing you should worry about and you are a teenager, they might still get bigger anyway

• Perfect 👍👍👍🙌

• Yes it is a good size.

• Honestly i don't care about boob size

• you are only around 18 they will probabaly grow -_-

• pics not loading.

• all boobs are good. its who has them that matters

• good size good size

• I believe that's a nice size, but I care more about the shape.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pretty sure most guys will be glad they're touching or seeing boobs as they've got nipples, and won't be too concerned with size.

• That was my size in my twenties and now I'm in a D cup so enjoy them at this size lol. I miss being a 34b honestly!

• They're small, but many guys like small.

• Fine :) There's no good or bad size.

• its neither in my opinion. i think its more about the proportions to the rest of the body

• it is a good size, I am the same size

• haha that's my cup size 😂