• good size
    86% (25)84% (37)85% (62)Vote
  • too small
    14% (4)16% (7)15% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• They are really a sexy size, I like all boob sizes, and I bet the boy your after will love them too (if he truly loves you). I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Within the range that could be called normal or at least thats what my niece says... She has had the awkward mom daughter breast talk...

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of guys who prefer smaller breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • Any size that is A or higher is just fine. From all the talk girls were giving me on GAG I thought B was awful but when I looked up the cup sizes, B is great!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small tits are great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its good its nice

0|0
    0|0
  • good size!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, nothing you should worry about and you are a teenager, they might still get bigger anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect 👍👍👍🙌

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is a good size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly i don't care about boob size

0|0
    0|0
  • you are only around 18 they will probabaly grow -_-

1|0
    1|0
  • pics not loading.

0|0
    1|0
  • all boobs are good. its who has them that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • good size good size

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that's a nice size, but I care more about the shape.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pretty sure most guys will be glad they're touching or seeing boobs as they've got nipples, and won't be too concerned with size.

0|0
    0|0
  • That was my size in my twenties and now I'm in a D cup so enjoy them at this size lol. I miss being a 34b honestly!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're small, but many guys like small.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine :) There's no good or bad size.

1|1
    0|0
  • its neither in my opinion. i think its more about the proportions to the rest of the body

0|0
    0|0
  • it is a good size, I am the same size

0|0
    0|0
  • haha that's my cup size 😂

1|0
    0|0