Guys if a girls 5ft super skinny with small breasts but has like a giant butt is that sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Screams painful late maturity to me lol it may or may not happen but thats what it sounds like to me lol since normally human bodies tend to like to even it out unless its a growth hormone engaged excessively. to the right guy you are drop dead gorgeous others not so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy but I think you'll be fine! I'm the same height haha. :')

• Do you have giant pooper too?

What Guys Said 11

• I like skinny and I like nice butts... but if it would look good in your case I can't say without having it seen. but generally... yes

• Yeah there are guys who would like that - I would personally prefer petite all round

• Not really. Everything is just fine except for the big butt. Sounds like it's too big for me.

• 5 ft? That's like where my dink at

• Yea, it sounds amazing. Did you describe yourself?

• Sounds pretty good

• Ya sure I would think she's hot

• depends on pic... post it

• Sounds sexy as fuck. But need pic 2 tell.

• Hard to tell without a pic

• hell yeah, too sexy

• my last girlfriend was 5 ft , im 6 ft it was perfect i would cuddle with her so comfortably, i called her barbie since she was blonde and short, i love it

What Girls Said 0