How do I look? I may have a disorder involving the way I see myself. Or I may truly be hideous and everyone's scared to hurt my feelings. Which is it?

Ok... I know I already posted this question with pictures. This is a more detailed version to get the most accurate answers. (Don't hate me! I know I have a problem and possibly a serious self image disorder. But it's better to do this on here then to harass everyone I know with this!)
I'm posting a variety of pictures; some that I absolutely HATE of myself and think look absolutely disgusting, and some that I have gotten compliments on, are half-way decent, or where I think I may look average.
There's also a small section of me with no makeup on (super scary...).
Anyways, I tried to use as many pictures with no filters as I could to show the most realistic version of me. Of course, people usually look a little different in real life then they do in pictures... so I guess I still won't know 100% how I look to others...
Anyways, I'm ready for the honest truth from strangers... am I as ugly and hideous as I see myself? Average? Above average? Beautiful? Gorgeous? I have no idea what to beleive.
by the way I'm 22 years old. I know I look super young (which I'm also insecure about).
So... how do I look?

First, here's me with NO makeup...
Second, here's the pictures I hate the most. They make me sick...

Third, here's the bethere ones. Although I still don't particularly like them.

So be completely honest, how do I really look?
My top insecurities are my teeth, nose, chin, breasts, and butt. My front two teeth overlap and my gum line is really uneven. My nose is a little crooked and is too big. My chin is too fat and makes my face a weird shape. My breasts and butt are too small, making me look like a little kid. (I'm 22 BTW).
Is this all in my head or am I really as hideous as I see myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ironic how in all your pictures you're oozing with confidence. 7 billion individual in this world and not single one of them looks like you, no one shares that with you, you are THAT unique. So why not take pride of that? Why bring yourself down to a level where you wanna be someone else and take away all the uniqueness?
    Weak minded people aren't attractive it's as simple as that, and I assume this is the main reason you don't find yourself attractive.
    If I wanna look at your pictures alone and ignore your text. I'd say normal, approachable, loveable. And I certainly love you eyes, I mean wow they're kick ass :)

• Trust me, there's no confidence there. I try to look confident to get a decent looking picture, but still think they are all ugly.
      So would you say I'm below average, average, or above average?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're above-average pretty. I didn't notice your teeth overlapping. You probably only notice those tiny details because you stare really hard at yourself in mirrors and pictures (I mean think a lot about how you look, and over-analyze it). But if you stared at any other person as closely as you've stared at yourself--even if they're a gorgeous model--you'd start to notice just as many tiny things that aren't 100% symmetrical in their faces and bodies. And yet, they're still gorgeous. You're still pretty. Tiny bits of asymmetry don't make you hideous, they make you human.

Maybe you should stop looking at pictures and mirrors for a while. You probably do have some form of body dysmorphia, because as I said earlier, you are prettier than average. If you think you're not, then your perceptions are off.

What Guys Said 53

• If you can post that many pictures of yourself for us to see then you are happy with your look. Think about it. You know you look great. A lot of people tend to search for negatives in their look thus not thinking that they have anything good in their look. You along with everyone else need to switch that around. Look at the positives and how to maintain them. You will be happier with yourself. It's working for me.
    No way do I have the power to post that many of myself.

• I think everybody is insecure about how they look but some let it get to them more. The last thing you need is a microscopic analysis of your look, I am just going to say you are very pretty and you should be happy with how you look. If people saw you in the street they would appreciate how you look. Don't let it rule your life and find other things in your life that make you happy. I am wishing you along and happy future not thinking about silly things like this.

• Most of us don't see ourselves the way other people do. Whether it's the sound of our own voices or the way we look. It's probably natural for us to put ourselves under a microscope and see every little imagined "flaw" that other people don't see. But you need to know that you're a very pretty and attractive girl. You have a beautiful smile and a kind face. You're being way too hard on yourself.

• I honestly think it's all in your head. You look beautiful. I can't see any of the "problems" you mentioned at the bottom of the OP. You actually look attractive in every picture and in some you look absolutely stunning. Pretty eyes, cute smile, wonderful hair and gorgeous figure.

• Is definitely alll in you head. I see nothing wrong with you. Perfect body. Great smile. Yiu look beutiful

• I love your smile! I think you are extremely cute and the pics with a smile are the best. I'd be interested in meeting you just seeing the pics. Even the no makeup with the freckles is great - as long as you are smiling. :-)

Love your eyebrows. I'm a sucker for dark eyebrows. Love the long straight hair. Nice body too.

Not a single thing to be self concious about.

• If this is a serious post you have issues. You are extremely attractive and need help to see yourself as you truly are. The best judge is whoever you're dating. Get help you have nothing to feel bad about. Everyone has has flaws and honestly yours could even be consider cute by some people.

• Really who cares how you look, not sure why that is so important unless your goal is to be a model or something. let it go and you are the way you are. Move on and enjoy life.

Your making it sound like if your not the best looking out there, life stops. Thats pretty negative

• That would be a dream come true to be able to model. I wish I was that pretty. I used to imagine being a model all the time and would practice by taking lots of pictures. I then realized that Im not attractive, or sexy. That I may be average at the most :(

• Holy shit thats a lot of pictures! Who cares what we think. It looks like your married so obviously someone finds you attractive enough to hitch himself to. It's all in your head.

• I don't want to be "attractive enough". Men marry unattractive women all the time because "they love them." I have a lot of trouble living with the fact that I'm not sexy or gorgeous.

• As a women it's very hard to feel important if your not radiating beauty. Women are meant to represent beauty. When I fail at that, I feel like Ivery failed as a woman.

• Desperate men marry women they deem unattractive. So unless you'd consider your husband desperate for marrying you, I'd say he doesn't find you unattractive.

If you think your value is solely tied up in your looks then you'll be on depression meds for the rest of your life once your looks start fading and you begin putting on the weight.

• You gotta stop this you're too pretty to hate yourself.

• Nobody takes that many pictures of themselves and thinks that hey are ugly. You are a good looking girl

• I take many pictures of myself that only I look at. I usually zoom in on all of them and obsess about everything wrong with me and how I would look so much better if certain things were different. Then I get upset because I can't afford to change any of those things and plenty of other women already have those things naturally
      So I'm a nobody. And I feel less woman.

• Don't do that to yourself. I think it happens to everyone when they are young, but its something that you learn not to care about. You just kind of get up, shower l, wash your face, do your hair eat and go. And that's it.

It's not something you need to obsess about. It's not something anybody needs to obsess about. Everybody sees themselves differently than another person sees you. And everybody thinks that they look weird in a mirror.

• What is up with cute girls thinking they're hideous? Why is this a thing?

• I didn't know that was a common thing. I thought ugly people knew they were ugly and sexy people knew they were sexy?
      That's why, because I beleive I'm ugly, I know I MUST be ugly. Because if I was hot, then I would know it...

• Then does that mean I am actually "convent I ally attractive" or am I just not ugly?

• You're attractive. Straight up no lies.

• LOL holy shit.. Was about to say upload pics OP. We have a whole fcking gallery here. I think you have a self image issue. You honestly look fine.

• I uploaded as many as possible so that I didn't just post my "nicest" edited and filtered pictures. I wanted everyone to see even the ugliest ones... even though they embarrass me.

• dude your honestly good. Like don't worry at all. Take it from a good looking guy. I'm not some desperate guy trying to get in your pants like a lot are on here. You're attractive. Be confident.

• You're major league insecure. I'd find you attractive if I didn't know that about you. You're definitely VERY pretty but your insecurity is also a VERY big turnoff. If I met a confident version of you I'd think she was really hot.

• I know insecurity is the worst flaw anyone can have. And I know it makes me even more unattractive.
      Its just when I try to be confident I get really scared that I'm wrong to think I look good, because I'm scared other people don't think I look good. So I shut down and get really insecure and feel like I'm not good enough for anyone or anything...

• Cut it out with this 'even more unattractive' nonsense. You look pretty damn good, it's just in your head.

• I'd rate you a 9/10

• You are so cute!!! I mean you look beautiful...
    So bring so insecure.. And be yourself... You got nothing to worry about

• you are fucking cute

• It's all in your head!

• I feel so bad for you. I was going to send a personal message but this is anon. You my dear are so beautiful. You suffer from serious body dysmorphia if you see yourself as hideous.

• What kind of personal message?

• 😂😂😂 ok I'm confused 😖
    If you think so then I think I'm considered ugly af 😶
    Right?
    by the way if I have to describe you in a word then I'd say "beautiful"

• Why would I consider you ugly? And the weirdest part of this is that I don't judge other people by appearence at all. I only look at myself this way. I've actually dated a few people who were by society's standards, horribly ugly. I never judge other people by there outsides, and actually notice what looks good about them before I notice what may look bad about them.
      I know logically that my looks shouldn't matter to me either, just as no one else's do. But I have an uncontrollable obsession where I can't stop looking at my imperfections and wishing they would go away. It causes me so much anxiety and depression.

• 😶 oh I see...
      Then I should add one more word with "beautiful" and it would be "sweetheart"
      And never be depressed ok?

• Of course not. Stop that!!!

• You definitely have a self image disorder.

• ehh you look fine to me. It's largely in your head. All of your criticisms make no sense to me

• But does that mean below average, average, or above average?

• What do you mean "maintain a good style"? And what makes me average in some pics but slightly above in others? What do you mean "where it counts"?
      And yes, it's very intimidating to be surrounded by people who I see to be flawless. With big boobs, big butts, gorgeous faces, perfect teeth, full lips, cute little noses, beautiful eyes, and glowing skin.
      I feel like I'm a 3. I just want more then anything to have "model-like" beauty. I'm obsessed with it. And not being able to have it breaks my heart. :(

• damn man, you're really insecure huh?

Okay firstly, being average ain't a bad thing. If im being serious, im fairly average too hah. Its not the end of the world. In most pictures, you are above average to me. The only ones i tended not to like were the ones where you weren't smiling, or the ones where the smile seemed kinda forced (and PLEASE don't ask me to point out which ones, lol...). You dont need big boobs or a big butt to be attractive. I think you have an attractive face, and frankly that's the most important thing. Most guys will tell you that. When you smile, its fucking sublime. I love it. It gives you a very warm and inviting aura, and it makes you look like someone worth my time. So my suggestion to you is to practise getting outside of your head, because you aren't a 3, and there's no reason to have a broken heart.

• The struggle of survival is bizarre..

• It's all in your head. You're beautiful.

• Beautiful. U r kind of girl if a fella pulled u they would be bragging to mates.

In a good way not a player way.

• So am I considered sexy too? Cause a lot of people say I'm "cute". Which makes me think I look childish and not womanly :(

• No u r really sexy woman. Cute is not childish.

• Like 4-5/10? You look 7 in heels doe

• So what can I do to move up on the scale? If I continue to work out my body more could that change how attractive I am? Or am am I hopeless?

• Is my face a 4? And you think I'd move up if I changed my hair and my clothes?

• Hmu in inbox, this is wayy to hard to keep hoppin on here baha and yea I mean.

• U look... absolutely beautiful why are u so worried ur like a 10/10 nothing I would change absolute best I've seen on this site

• So you hate the way you look in photos but take loads of selfies? Yea that makes sense

• Your psycho. You look normal.

• Average, below, or above?

• There really is no such thing as average or not average. It's more like food, some people like avocados, some will eat them, and others can't stand them. When you eat them you don't think compared to all foods this was above average. You just eat it.

Same here. Your pretty, the stuff you think is wrong with you isn't a big deal. Some of it wasn't even noticeable (like the gum line?). Never in my life has anybody ever said awe hell no, NO F'ing way. I will not be seen with a girl that has that gum line, or did you see the chompers on that chick.

In all honesty most guys don't notice any of the stuff you listed till maybe the second or third date. Guys are more worried that you will find something wrong with them and not show up or leave.

I would date you if you were into me, like I said your pretty ease up on the insecurities.

All the stuff you listed I could careless about. What is a big turn off and I mean huge is insecurity.

• come on girl you are way from ugly i didn't notice anything bad about you
    if you had to know i did have boner because of your gorgeous legs:o

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 13

• its confusing bc you look really skinny in some picks, like dehydrated even. then totally healthy in others.. but i think you always look pretty. just very very different. has your weight fluctuated a lot? or are several pictures from one time and several from another time and they are mixed together, giving an impression of fluctuation?

• They are all from the past two years. Most of them within the past few months. And yes my weight has fluctuated. In some I'm probably about 120 and in more recent about 110. It's gone up and down the past two years though.

• ok:) doesn't change theft you're really pretty.. just thought was seeing things ;-)

• It's all in your head. You're gorgeous! Like many people said, I think people just tend to be insecure about the way that they look. We often tend to find flaws in ourselves and as a result, that can really bring us down. When I looked at your pics, I never noticed how your teeth, nose, chin, etc. looked at all. Everyone has their own insecurities and wished they could fix A and B, but what many fail to realize is that they make you even more beautiful and unique. Good luck xx

• I think you are absolutely gorgeous and its so sad that you can't see yourself that way. there's not one picture in here in which i see a girl that doesn't look beautiful. Even without makeup you look really good! You don't really look that much younger to me either. Maybe 20 or 22 but that's not even such a big difference really! I hope soon you'll be able to see yourself the way others see you, because i think you look so beautiful, and you have an amazing and friendly smile! Please don't be too hard on yourself!! ♡

• Omg it's so sad to hear a woman so beautiful like yourself complain about so many silly stuff.
    You're gorgeous!!

• You're gorgeous. Everyone has insecurities because nobody is the "perfect combination" of body parts. And everyone has different tastes. I might think a guy is really attractive and to somebody else he could be unattractive. You look good the way you are and just have to focus on loving yourself the way you are.

• You're prettier than average. You're actually really pretty tbh. I don't know what caused you to think you are not but do not let this control your life. These things will never go away, and no matter how many people on here will comment that you look nice, it will never feel sufficient.

• I don't think there would be a single guy that wouldn't think you are beautiful. But I think you know that beauty comes from within, and you shouldn't need anyone else to tell you that. I bet you would look beautiful in ski clothes :)

• You're absolutely gorgeous. If you don't start believing that, one day you'll wake up old, wrinkled, falling apart, and go, oh shit, I was really hot back then... Enjoy it before you lose it.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I swear on my life, I think you are gorgeous and there is NOTHING to be insecure about! I seriously mean it when I say this, I have no issues telling the truth.

• You are beautiful. I feel the same way...

• You look really good dont worry

• Woww !! You look super - beautiful and young haha

• I don't usually reply to these things. Genuine answer though, you're absolutely beautiful :) Amazing smile.