I feel so insecure of my looks?

I have a chubby face, small mouth, big nose and a weird looks jaw. My face itself seems small, but my cheeks and head are gigantic. I hate how i look in pictures and hate how my mannerisms are on camera! Im always shocked amd think do i really look like that? In the mirror and on a webcam, i look fine.. also in selfies too. But in pictures, i look really big and ugly and i get so down on myself. I feel like a gomblin😣😣

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone feels a bit insecure about they look - The greatest freedom you can give yourself is worry less about how you look and focus all that energy on who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are your own enemy, I won't tell you it's all in your head but you probably are looking at yourself differently, like from another view, try taking pictures from another angle, change the little things you don't, google, best angles for people with your face shape or spend time in front of the mirror and see from where you think you look good or use light make up to Accentuate or downplay some features

• You're right. Thank you:)

What Guys Said 9

• well we can't tell you without seeing what you look like. you probably look worse in your head though

• Pics not loading OP. Negged.

• Well if u fat, u fat

• better you post and image

• pics not loading

• your insecurity is reasonable.

• You mean goblin? bwahahahah

• You look great, it's in your head!!!

• It'd be interesting to see you, to see if it's really as "bad" as you say it is

What Girls Said 6

• I doubt you look like a goblin.

• Most of the world thinks they are ugly. Looks arnt that important in life, focus on other things. That will make u happier in life

• Accept yourself otherwise no one will.

• Many times women overreact and you're probably just an insecure hottie. We need a pic.

• I'm sure you're beautiful and you're just being hard on yourself.

• Aww, hun. :(

I'm sure you're fine. You're probably overthinking it. xx

• I guess. Im just very insecure i can't help it😕