Is this a good picture to send a girl?

one of my friends friend was interested in me and wanted to get a picture of me lol

Is this a good picture to send a girl?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• No, no woman that has not been intimite with à man yet , would want to see his armpits. plus you look super laddy on this pic , which woman generally find répulsive.
    Please just get à tee, and sat down as correctly as possible. we dont ask you to pût on a tux , but show some decency , woman quite like it even the gothic , skate, cool peep girls
    Good luck

3|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Dead bro. Dead.

@polocrew
    @consultantisback

0|3
    0|0
    • Strongcatfish/10 not even good choice, Not jacked enough to suck my dink

• Show All
    • @allahu_snackbar Bro u know the Misc/? its a fun sense of humor but i hate the negativity.

• @ConsultantIsBack I love the humor, it's what I lurk for! lmao

What Girls Said 8

• It's a little "hey girl, look how manly I am with my flexed muscles and sh*t" It's can be a turn off if you don't know her that we'll because then she'll think you're a f*uck boy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Haha oddly hot

0|0
    1|1
  • Your default picture looks better

0|0
    0|0
  • NO!!
    lmfao

0|1
    1|0
  • Well it would've been better if you smiled. But i think your profile pic is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like Sid from İce Age

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mouth is really weird. Try putting on a shirt, and changing how you hold your mouth. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you're trying way to hard, not that you look bad without a shirt, you look good.. but put one on and try to look a little less like you're trying to seduce the camera. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• If it is the first picture you are sending her - I would personally go for a more subtle one but that said to each their own, this pic could be part of the personality features she likes about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it...

0|1
    0|0
  • xD NO! Shirt on, mouth closed, face not retarded

1|0
    0|0
  • Ill adviced

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • if you do send it good luck with the ladies after that you be a living joke to them

0|0
    0|0
  • no u look like a douche but young girls like that so maybe she will

0|0
    0|0
  • Top off, bandanna, hand behind back of head. I mean really?

0|0
    0|0