Hey Guys ! How do I look?

I'M BRAZILIAN AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF I WROTE SOMETHING WRONG.

I'm 13 and i am 5'6 turning to 5'7 .

I've already asked here in guys like tall girls haha , but now i want to know what do you guys think about me , because I want to start modeling but i don't know if i am enough beautiful for modeling industry.

Hey Guys ! How do i look ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are very pretty - No harm in trying modelling - Don't concentrate solely on it though - Do other things and look at other career and education prospects - You are beautiful enough to attempt modelling but have a back up plan as well just in case,

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure you could try modelling as your facial features seem pretty symmetrical and unique which is good, just make sure you're with a reliable agency though and be prepared for them to be critical on pretty much everything about your body. They'll take your measurements, test shots and tell you what to improve.
    Also it might be a little harder for you to get a contract with an agency as you're not exactly "model height" yet but that might change as you get older, you could always still grow. Make sure that this is what you really wanna do though as it is hella exhausting and not anywhere near as well paid as people like to believe.
    Also try not to rely on this site for "modelling advice" because honestly, most people here have not even a clue about the industry really..

What Guys Said 21

• Nothing bad with giving modeling a try. Don't forget that you still got a lot of maturing to do since you're only 13. Body will change. Giving modeling a try is a way of finding out what it's like, if you like it, got what it takes to continue, and so on. Go for it.

• You look like you could model.

• You're Brazilian. You don't have much to worry about appearance wise lol.

• I didn't know nationality had anything to do with attractiveness, I thought it was the individual

• AAHAHHA. Shit.. @consultantisback is so nice on GaG how did you manage to piss my main bro off?

• @tony72722 hahaha for real. Some days I'm considering stop being nice and just sound off on every little shitty pink text i see lol

• Yes you are very gorgeous and and absolutely you are a prime candidate for modeling. If you're looking for direction I may be able to give you a hand. So message me if you want.

• You look good

• You look really good, but this isn't your adult body yet so I say you got until your at least 18, that will be the day your gonna look way different than this picture. Your still young enjoy your youth while you still have it.

• You look great

• I think your petty enough and also think modelling has more to do with height, weight and presence.

• My sissy tried modeling, u should too!

Ur gonna get some creepers tho

• you are pretty, don't worry about it :)

• you look very beautiful and you look a bit older than 13. perhaps 16 or 17.

• You look good but a lot older than 13...

• you are beautiful... lol

• You look great, don't worry!

• cute babe would love to see more

• Your very beautiful.

• You're 13? You look 22.

• You are very pretty, but being a model isn't just looks.

• thanks , but what do you i have to have? haha

• Beautiful woman :)

• your very pretty, but give it few years you will be hot as fuck, mark my words

• Too young for me to cooment

by the way, how can you "become" 5'7". You are pretty much max height by your age, for women

• comment*

by the way, modeling is overrated

What Girls Said 5

• modeling is about being able to do face expressions without looking forced
    of course all depends on what type of modeling there those that has nothing to do with expression and just to do with body and looking good example magizine modeling about looking good in the cloths and having a pretty face on camera

• You're very pretty! Good luck!

• try it (: But make sure to have a back-up plan.

• I see potential

• are you kidding?

• No I think that if you take really good care of yourself and work hard to actually model well you could become one

• thank you haha

• You look pretty