Why don't they?

Girls don't seem to like me. I am a nice guy and most of the guys in my school are assholes I am smart and have no problem talking to girls, but for some reason they don't ever like me. why don't they like me?Why don't they?

I don't think I look too bad either, but that's my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, I had the same problem but with guys. When I left school and went into the world a bit more I found that new guys started to become interested in me. You're nice looking so you have nothing to worry about. The reason people can't get anyone in school is because you all see eachother everyday, and you've all known eachother since the beginning of highschool, and people just don't tend to go for people they have a sense of familiarity with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep plugging away - It only takes meeting one nice girl for things to change - You never know what is around next corner

What Girls Said 3

• Because girls are stupid in high school and think that assholes are the "cool" guys to date. You are fine looking guy, you just haven't met the right girl yet :)

• Do you care to much about your looks?

• you look good , and i just looking for your pic i can see you're very funny or am i wrong?

What Guys Said 1

• I think girls just find asshoe guys more attractive to them? ALso i think being a nice guy doesn't feel good at all.