Do you think this girl is attractive?

She is a "plus-size" fashion model. She also does odd "tease" videos such as this.

Updates:
@Sensualscribe I'm glad we could connect again! I agree, she has an amazing body.

@Brucetrails She has a unique body, I agree. I'm glad you expanded your point of view.

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, welcome back!
    Second, yes... she is gorgeous. Love her curves and she has a pretty face as well.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks weird but im intrigued the way she looks. She has all these perfect shapes in al sizes on one body. Guess I need to get used to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No, she needs to loose some weight. Its fine to not have the perfect body, but at that point its unhealthy

0|1
    0|2
    • She's BARELY overweight lol.

If she's unhealthy (which we don't know or not, since we've never seen her health screening results), I highly doubt it has to do with the fact she's slightly overweight.

• Show All
    • @eringer11 You don't have to lie to me lol.

It's common sense: The only reason weight carries any health risks is due to the fact it clogs your arteries, which is bad for your HEART. Your HEART is located on your upper body.

• I think you are very, very confused

• Yeah she's attractive

0|2
    0|0
  • Her body makes me cringe 😖

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty and has a lovely shape. But if she were a milkshake she'd be a little too thick to fit through my straw though. You know?

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't let that ass sit in my lap. Like yea she curvy, but a guys legs are bound to fall asleep quick lol

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• She seems cute and has a nice personality - I would have to say the big butt is not really my thing but some guys like it

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a a certain sex appeal to her, probably the waist ratio, but at the same time she's unattractive to me because she's pretty big.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's hot in a sexual way... but she's too large in volume for me. I dont know if id be able to pick her up during our wedding night

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Baby got more dough than Duncan Hines! In case you didn't get that its a yeah lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats exactly the type of girl im physically attracted too😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd marry her. DAMN!

0|0
    0|0
  • Year she attractive, very hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a pretty face but other than that no

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd fuck her

0|2
    1|0
  • Yeah but I've never seen anyone who looks like they've got someone else's legs, someone much bigger than they are, because the top half is normal.

0|0
    0|0