I'm I a fat girl?

So this dude that I'm friends with says I'm fat, disgusting and I need to lose weight. He says it'll make me more popular at school. Is he right? I got more photos of my body but I feel better sharing this one...

I'm I a fat girl?

• Your fat
  • Your not fat

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a good photo since it doesn't really show the outline of your body shape. But I still don't really see the fatness he's talking about. Anyway, doesn't sound like a very nice friend. Saying you're fat and disgusting. What's he thinking?

What Guys Said 19

• You're not fat but I voted fat just to be a dick

• You're not fat!

• He's an ass. He needs to go fuck himself. Ignore him and don't associate with such people. You're definitely NOT fat.

• You could have excess weight but i can't tell. And the fact that your most comfortable with a picture that hides your body and then asking about excess weight, makes me thing you do have excess weight and your just looking for false validation.

Wear a tight shirt and leggings for honest opinions

• I didn't wanna look like a slut... :p

• You look really slim in that photo

• No, you're not. That guy's not a good friend if he's fine with calling you disgusting in my opinion.

• People dont call you fat because you are. people call you fat to hurt you. That is how guys hurts girls, call them slut, fat or ugly. From what i can see you have a nice little body.

• Depend on where you are from.

• You're not fat.

• Then why did he say I was?

• Was he looking right at you or was he talking to a watermelon? he have his glasses on?

... but most importantly- why did you take him seriously?

• Not at all

• Its impossible to say if you are fat or not on This picture. No idea how all those people say You're not if you can't even see

• It's you're* not your

• who said... not at all

• can't see a shit from dat pic

• nothing to see there apart from lose green shirt

• No way you look sexy!!!

• I don't fin that...

I'm 16 you should not be saying those things to me

• oh, I thought girls like compliments...

• either you are blind or you dont know what "fat" means

• You're not fat, you are however sexy 😍😍😍

What Girls Said 14

• Dudebro is an idiot. And Like would you *really* want to be friends with someone who only likes you based on your dress size?

• You're not fat. Don't let some prick try to define you. Hell, don't let us try to define you. Pick yourself up.

My goodness. What is it with you teen girls and one jackass calling you fat and it shaking your self-esteem?

• Omg pls I'm fat I literally look like I accidentally ate you whilst reaching for my Cheetos did this douche miss out on oxygen at birth

• You're not fat. Why are you even friends with that guy? Friends don't call friends "disgusting", it sounds like he's trying to manipulate you.

• you're like the perfect weight, just bitch slap them

• You're not fat and he doesn't sound like a good friend

• You're not fat but even if you were you should be proud of your fat ass

• You have a really nice size actually

• He is not much of a friend if he says things like that

• Can't tell in less u wear a form fitting shirt

• Nope, I don't think you are fat.

• I really can't see from this photo to be honest

• This isn't a very good picture, so I can't say.

• It would be a lot better if you were different clothes like a light colored tank top and light colored pants/shorts, that way your full body would show up more clearly and I could give an accurate assessment. From the vague photo you gave, though, I'd say no.