Do guys care about weird butt tan line?

OK this is going to sound really strange and sorry if it's a bit TMI.. Last week when there was sun, I went out to tan (I was wearing a thong bikini because my butt is really white) and when I came back in I realised that my butt didn't tan and that in between my butt cheeks I did? Every time I go in doggy style position, you can see this weird tan there and I'm scared guys will get turned off if I have sex :/ I want to try and fix it but I'm scared that area will get darker. I mean I could always spray tan so it can even out or I could try use lemon or something to lighten it up.. What do you guys think? Would you be turned off by the color of the skin down in that area if you were having sex with a girl and you saw that?

UPDATE: In case you don't get what I'm saying, imagine this... The rest of your body is tan except for your butt and when you bend over, there is a tan in between your crack. Don't ask me how that works because I don't even know :L

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy is balls deep in your pussy he's not going to give a shit about a tanline.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're with a guy who's seriously THAT worried about tan lines, is he really someone you should really be with?

What Guys Said 14

• I can't even picture what you are describing. If you were wearing a thong, your butt cheeks should have gotten as much sun as between them, to how are your cheeks still white? (I guess it would not help to ask for a picture, lol)

• Hahaha I HAVE NO IDEA :( My butt is white because once I wore a normal bikini (not a thong) and this time I decided to wear a thong and I probably didn't apply sunscreen properly? I don't even know... Just imagine a girl with a really white butt (rest of the body is tan) and you bend her over and you can see a tan between the crack...

• If a guy is that close to having sex with you, he doesn't care in the skin in your butt crack is neon lime green.

• You mean like this?

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._2001659725_n.jpg

Yo that's hella sexy, to me at least

• Nooooo that was what I was aiming for except my butt DIDN'T get tan :( it only got tan in between the crack lol

• Yes and I have no idea how that happened :(

• My thoughts exactly :)

• By the time a guy is intimate with your tan lines he is probably totally into so unlikely to be turned off by something so small.

• Ha... ha that made me chuckle but no your fine. That's pretty damn impressive tho. You've defied the laws of UV rays lol.

• I'm sure it looks fine. Don't worry about it. If a guy has you bent over like that I'm sure that's the last thing on his mind anyway.

• That's really strange lol, I wouldn't care

• Is this really a question?

• OK well that being said... The last thing a guy is thinking about, when he is hitting it from the back is you're tan lines :)

• ur life is over

• I'll need to have a look to be sure

• I don't know I think it sounds kind of sexy having a cute pale butt to spank Lol

• As long as your ass still looks good shape-wise, you're fine. Did you avoid tanlines on your boobs?

• Nahh it looks a little sexy even

• I really don't care

What Girls Said 0