Hey, so which girl is prettier?

Hey, so which girl is prettier?

• 1st girl
  • 2nd girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Have to say equal , both have a very natural look about them

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the second girl is prettier

What Guys Said 11

• They seem to have a big difference in age. The first girl is in her upper teens while the second looks like a child or early teens. Or maybe it's just the picture. Either way I pick the first.

• First girl is way prettier

• First one... (joker smile).

• I say the first chick

#FuckTheBucks

• Lol the streak ending may be good. Draymond said they can focus more on getting better than just trying to win.

• @cavmanier Yeah a title is still the main goal, and the steak won't matter come playoff time. But God fucking damn, I wanted them to at least get close to the Lakers record.

• They did get close though. They got the most wins to start and I think the most road wins in a row. The Lakers never won 7 straight road games, especially in 13 days. I wanted them to break it too. I bet they'll get another long streak going though.

• 2nd girl's photo is too small

• The red shirt

• Not. A great pic of the second girl

• Those some really bad pics where they both looking below five but first chick

• Neither ^^

• Both are angelic looking.

• justification is not possible

What Girls Said 1

• Let me guess you're the first girl since that photo is normal-sized and the second girl is some girl you don't like, you aren't friends with her on Facebook so you just "saved" her profile picture though it was tiny and you couldn't see the full-sized photo?