Guys, how do you fell about a girl that is lopsided?

i just noticed my right is smaller than my left

• no problem
    Vote A
  • deal breaker
    Vote B
  • all boobs are good boobs
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well if it took you this long to notice i doubt a guy will

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• That's normal. No worries. Here's a fun fact: Almost all guys' left testicle hangs lower than the right one. Just do a quick survey of the guys you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure I read somewhere it is very common for women to have different size breasts. I don't think many guys would notice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very very common and nothing to worry about. Most guys will probably not notice. If they do, they won't care. Your chest is just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not bothered at all about lack of boob symmetry. I am more bothered by your quiz, which contains two possible answers that mean essentially the same thing: "no problem" and "all boobs are good boobs."

By the time I am through typing this, I will be past my anger and will have moved on.

This is how important boob symmetry is to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost every girl has two different size breasts it might only be slightly different and generally the left is a little bigger than the right

It's nothing to worry about and even if a guy does notice it shouldn't be a problem because you shouldn't be wasting your time with a guy that shallow

0|0
    0|0
  • This is commonplace actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • A photo would help gauge the severity of you're situation lol :).. That being said I could care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just about every girl has one breast that is bigger than the other. Just like people have one foot that it is bigger than the other. It's all good. #TeamLopsidedTitty

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's like a full cup size men are never going to notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone has boobs that are equally, symmetrical. Your complete fine the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like breasts of all sizes, they are all beautiful.
    More importantly I go for a woman's personality

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I lost my virginity to back in hs had two slightly different sized breasts, so I guess u could say I have a soft spot for lopsided boobs. So needless to say it's no problem for me 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls have a noticeable size difference

0|0
    0|0
  • 70 percent of womens left titty is bigger.

google it. its true

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't all titties slightly lopsided?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure every woman has one breast which is larger/smaller than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • all boobs are good boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point I dont even care, I'm so desperate nothing matters anymore.

0|0
    0|0