What do you think about the girls who ask how does look her body without clothes?

i mean with bikini or underwear

Most Helpful Guy

• she wants to know how hot she is?

every one has own choice.. so if we don't like it stay out of it... otherwise enjoy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they want to know what people think of their body without clothes.

What Guys Said 16

• I think it makes sense to pose that way if you want the body rated.

It's another issue that perverts look at it wrong and the girl might get some unwanted attention.

• I don't know if you could enforce the rule but I would like to see a fully clothed only rule in the How Do I Look section

• I think they want a real opinion. Lots of girls post asking if they are fat but the pic is in loose clothes. They dont want a real answer. Though I had had a few girls who posted in full clothes send a underwear or less pic in messages because I generally answer as an adult and honestly. Not a perv.

• well ya of course. If she wears piles of clothes how can you tell how attractive her body is?

• It depends on how "without clothes" it is... if it's entirely naked I'd suggest she only asks it to the guys she has a big crush on!
    Otherwise it's a bridge too far... :o

• Well, they're not naked, it's like eventually seeing them at a beach.

• Nothing... I just think she wish to know how she looks, that is what this section of this site is for, but some stupid retards on this site doesn't understand this, especially some bitch ass girls who shame others on this site

• I think they are very insecure people who need validation. I pity them because no amount of validation can make them see what they refuse to see.

• I think most of them are a little insecure so they're seeking reassurance and the rest are just fishing for compliments

• i think they already know how they look.

sometimes its a humble brag for attention.

guys just wanna see some boobs and ass.

its a fair trade?

• if she is looking for feedback on how her body is the best way is without bulky clothes.

Clothes can hide a lot of imperfections. So it doesn't bother me at all. (as long as she isn't underage)

• I don't care I like seeing them xD if they want attention I'll gladly give it to them for eye candy!

• It's easier to judge their bodies than when they put up a photo in a baggy jumper hiding their body

• what do you think about their character?

• Most girls secretly crave attention and want people to compliment them. Girls that post underwear and bikini photos are just more confident about it. I don't think any worse of them. On the subject get over to the sexual behaviour topic a over weight girl has just posted several links to herself completely naked including her bending over, I think she is a disgusting human being.

• Nothing wrong with that.

• it is so good u would just want to do it to then right there. i would but i can't

• I don't see a problem with it

What Girls Said 3

• that's actually how you must ask... with clothes on no one can say how does a body looks like

• It's a bit slutty but I do it so I don't know lol

• Nothing, sometimes they want honest opinions sometimes they're fishing for compliments I don't see a problem with neither.