I have a theory that most of the really pretty chicks won't put up a pic?

what cha think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Agreed. If you're actually pretty, you dont need internet stranger telling you love lies

What Girls Said 10

• I think if someone doesn't want to out up a picture, they won't. Regardless of how attractive they are.

• thats my point. because they dont want unwanted attention.

• Of course you are. But I'm not.

• thats fine. but its my question that you made your own. as the question says, its about really hot chicks.

• I think it really just depends on how comfortable they are with their appearance, some people want to stay anonymous and some people have no problem with disclosing who they are/what they look like.

• Maybe. But there can be a case like mine too who gets told she is goodlooking in real life but comes below average in pics *Sigh*

• well yeah cuz maybe they don't want more attention

• I don't think so. I see lots of pretty girls around here.

• Do you see them, or do you see pictures of pretty girls that are presumably the owner of the profile?

• @brain5000 He has a point. You could put up a picture of someone else. I think it's called 'catfishing'? You could also edit pictures online to make them look better.

• Not really

• Agreed 100%

• I don't think so

• It's more some people are comfortable w it and some aren't.

• Im not bragging but im above average when it comes to looks but I dont really put up my photo in websites. Reason is, i dont want to get unwanted attention and messages that im not really going to reply to.

• yah i m sure thats why. but nothing maks women feel better than feeling wanted. but i feel the truly confident ones dont fetch for attention. they pusure the next thing which is inner beuty

• now i understand why girls you date in highschool aren't the ones you ask for in marriage. lol

i think everyone needs scarcity and some suffering to figure themselves out.

• I got some horror stories

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know about that. I mean I'm sure here and there maybe, but most people want to individualize themselves online. Esp. if they are attractive and have something to show. If it got that bad they would probably just leave gag in that case.

but a decent theory, maybe right who knows

• I've seen this before but maybe you're right, girls tend to flaunt than be humble about anything. i mean, their self esteem often depends on what others think

• It's only natural to share attractiveness, no wrong in that in my opinion

• I think a lot of girls feel a pic attracts unwanted PMs - This is after all NOT a dating site

• I see a lot of girls with pictures, and pretty much all of them are really pretty to me

• Unless they got a valid reason I. think. most girls flaunt it if they got it

• Yes it is true.

• lol yeah right. Women are attention hungry, the prettier you are the easier that comes.