People tell me I'm too hot to be a lesbian? What do y'all think ;)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're too hot to be a lesbian... though I do know a couple hot lesbians LOL. U look sexy don't pay the haters no mind 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are wrong...

• Lol... Thank you. Honest GaGer here.

• Well, that is your opinion. At least you weren't an asshole while saying it.

What Guys Said 33

• Ehh I think you fit the lesbian stereotype perfectly.

• Sorry you are not hot at all. You are delusional lol. I honestly have no clue why these guys are telling you that you are.. it's mind-blowing how 'nice' GaG is. People need to be honest on these questions lol.

• I got Tony back since Asker blocked him!! Just lol @ roids... Ya that's almost a compliment these days bc only jacked guys that work their ass off and don't eat shit get called that *eye roll* Tony is sexy AF !! Trust me I know Hahaha.. Ahem. Lol

• Don't get so offended lol it's just gag don't be so insecure. You put a post up and solicit feedback but then bitch about the feedback you solicited? What a winner.

• Very well said.

• " People tell me I'm too hot to be a lesbian? "

+

*looks at your pictures*

=

media.giphy.com/media/e0Ta1QL8UL0di/giphy.gif

• Lmao wtf sloots these days
    @tony72722 @polocrew

• How does one's attractiveness affect their sexuality - Surely in any sexuality the full range of looks is covered.

• Too hot to be a lesbian? What does that even mean? On normal circumstances I would have said something like "you're ok I guess" but after reading that you look like whale. You should stay lesbian because with that attitude no guy will be that stupid to fuck you and forgive your looks lmao

• I think you should stay lesbian

• your sexuality is nothing to do with yer looks, so you like girls in bed.. its cool...

• Guys think all lesbain are to hot to be lesbain lmao

• Nice tattas you definitely don't deserve to be a lesbian you need to come to team hetero

• your fishtank needs cleaning

• XD it's my brother's not mine. I'll let him know though

• Surely many men will be dissapointed about that

• Lesbians can be really hot from what I know... but I wouldn't say you're "too hot"

• Your boobs fire bom bom bom

• i think your gorgeous but that doesn't mean you can't be a lesbian haha... let me know if you ever decide to change sides :O ;)

• Sure thing boss

• Too hot… to be a lesbian?

As a wise man once said: "What teh fack?"

• I didn't realize being gay or straight was dependant on your looks

• Damn, the guys are dying!

• Surely if they think all lesbians are ugly wouldn't being a hot lesbian be a good thing?

• You are hot. Lesbian or not. So it's all good. You can relax.

• No one should be a lesbian. So nasty.

• too hot to me... don't know about lesbians

• hahahahaha no you seriously are not ! they can have you !

• very hot but your sexuality has nothing to do with it

• There are hot lesbians out there, so no problem. Spectacular boobs, btw! Lucky girls!

• I'm sorry, what? What are you asking?

• I wouldn't say "too hot to be a lesbian" I've known some really smegging hot lesbians... but if you are there are going to be some really disappointed guys.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 15

• huh... no? i don't agree

• You're not that hot tbh.

• I didn't realize lesbians had to be ugly. No. You're not too hot to be a lesbian.

• Your tits are hot. But your face is meh.
    No one is ever "too hot" to be gay/straight.

• I don't know about all that

• Why the fuck you lyiiiin, why you always lyiiiin, uhhhhh oh my god🎶

• I think they're being nice.

• But they are not telling her a lie

• im just saying being nice doesn't mean telling what they aren't thinking of

• @Linzzzz once again, we all have our opinions. I commented mine so maybe you should do the same. In my opinion, no, she is not "too hot" to be a lesbian. First and for most, ones sexuality has nothing to do with how attractive or ugly the person is. And honestly, I've seen some sexy fucking lesbians and she simply does not add up to what my idea of a hot lesbian is. If you have a different opinion then write your own.

• So because you don't like dick all of sudden your ugly? What the fuck? People are stupid.

• I don't know what that's even supposed to mean.

• Funniest thing I've seen all day

• Girls are just jealous. Your body is hot as hell and your face is so pretty.

• I think you're surrounded by liars. You're not even hot, let alone "too hot".

• Uhm.. I'd say they are lying and you are just looking for attention.

• Wellllll if you were a real lesbian you wouldn't have posted this question as no lesbian thinks it's a compliment when guys say "you're too pretty to be gay" [because it isn't.]

• Nope don't know where that came from.