What is better contact lenses or glasses?

• contact lenses
  • glasses

Most Helpful Guy

• People say Im better looking with glasses but I prefer contacts since glasses are too heavy for me and they never fit well. Contacts are easy to use and they dont get in the way but they are more expensive if you use month or day lenses.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think glasses because you don't need to clean them so much like contact lenses and it's easier to forget to take off your glasses than to get out the contact lenses in bed when you are tired. And a lot of germs can get on the contacts and you put them on your eyeballs. But, if you can take extra care of them and you, no problem.

What Guys Said 11

• As of now, my eyesight is perfect. But in the future, if needed, I'll certainly prefer contact lenses over glasses.

• I am going to be awkward here and say it depends on the wearer because sometimes glasses really suit someone and sometimes they don't.

• if you ask that question to me 5 years ago I would say glasses but in our technology gave us really better lenses today..

• It's better glasses : )
    Contact lenses can be dangerous to you.

• Contacts probably look better but glasses are more comfortable for me so I just wear them

• I like contacts for me because I can't stand glasses all day

• both (battery) ;-)

• glassess :)

• Glasses are better n safe.

• Contact lenses are fine, if you can wear them and you don't mind fiddling about with them.

• Contact lenses, of course, but laser eye surgery is even better.

What Girls Said 3

• I answered contact lenses. In itselves glasses are more confortable for the eye but I can't stand having those huge glasses on my nose. I've been wearing contact lenses for 5 years and I'm more than happy with them

• My glasses are more comfortable but eventually I'll give contacts a try

• I've been wearing eyeglasses since i was 17. I never got used to contact lens - im lazy to put/remove it lol