At what age does your face stop changing?

I literally hate my face with passion and i wanted to know at what age it stops changing? Im 15 right now (When i say changing i dont mind aging because obvious that happens all the time)

Most Helpful Girl

• It always changes you just don't notice it when it happens. I look a lot prettier now than I did when I was 15.

• Thats given me some hope lol. I hope i do too.

• Thank you!

• I have dryish skin

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of factors change your face (beard, water retention, fat percentage) but the structure of your face i would say is complete by 16

• Like i have a chubby face, if i lost weight in my face could it change significantly?

• Yeah, thats what my dad has been saying for a while too haha. The only reason why i haven't done so is because i have to be 16 to start using the gyms haha.

• Well let your dad know that who knows he might pick you up some equiptment for home workouts in the meantime, but dont sweat it you still young were all gonna make it brah

What Girls Said 2

• i ask myself the same question!! but i guess its in your late 20s... even though am not sure about that

• Hmm thanks for your opinion :)

• Well your nose and ears never stop growing, so I guess never.

What Guys Said 1

• They say a male usually stops developing at 18/19/20/21 but as others have said there is so much you can do with things like facial hair or as you alluded to ageing so in reality I think it never stops changing. Even things like your fitness affects how your face looks.