Best way to grow a beard?

So im 15 years old and at the moment i only grow thick hair above my lip, below my lip and on my chin. However i get a few here and there on my neck/face. It takes abaout a week to get pretty long again.

Should i let it grow or clean shave?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait till you get more facial hair.
    Trust me it's worth the wait, once you get an abundant amount of facial hair you will want to shave at least every other day for the desired effect
    that you're wanting.
    I'll be twenty seven in a few days and my father can't even grow a moustache let alone a beard

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• If you could get your hands on a beard trimmer - Where the hair grows thick, keep it tight to allow other areas to catch up and then use the trimmer to keep it even until it grows then trim whole lot back to a neat beard,

• Shave it off. Not because that would make it grow more (that's a myth), but because otherwise you'll look like Michael Cera with a mustache and you never want to look like Michael Cera with a mustache. http://i.imgur.com/u3sGtjA.jpg?1

• It's not our time yet, brah

• there isn't you gotta have the right genetics and you have to be further into puberty

• Im literally the hairiest guy lol

• i dont think I have ever seen a 15year old with a full beard.

give it a few years