Rate me please?

Rate me please?

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Would smash

• Seriously?

• Hmm.. ok, sorry then. I thought you mean it as in smashing. Sorry I got a bit angry, I dont like people insulting other people

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• I'd say average, but, you can improve! :)

To help:

- Sorry to say, but try to lose weight. It will do wonders :)

- I don't think you're getting enough sleep, try to have a bit more. Also, I dont know whether you press the snooze button a lot in the morning (snooze), but I would recommend not doing that anymore. It sounds weird, but it has helped me looking better. Snoozing is bad for your health too, since your body will get confused (sleeping -> waking up -> sleeping -> waking up -> etc. in shorts amount of time), your body will actually get more exhausting.

- It might sound weird, but stroke your eyebrows a bit down. Use water to make them a slight bit thinner, this will make you look better than you would think it would, for such a small thing.

- Can't see if you're wearing hair gel or not, but I dont think so. You can use that too, make your hair flatter on the side and on the top it's about good, but use gel so it looks more 'organized' and less 'messy'.

I hope I helped :D

Good luck!

• Even though I wouldn't know how to rate a guy and as much as I appreciate the fact people are answering honestly, I can't help but sympathize with the asker.

You'll be good, man.

• Not bad at all - Get a good vibe of you my friend

• 5/10

AwesomeSelfieFace/10

• I guess 5/10

• You look fine, just try to smile next time.

• Ye like to eat Kfc I think. 5/10

• well you are a fat man...
    and you dont look to masculine eitherr...
    actually you look like an elderly woman...
    why dont go lift bro?
    visit the gym hit on the chicks and get the testosterone going...
    or die a virgin you pick...

• Should've spent money on Gym, Whey protein and pre workouts rather than an I-Phone.
    Anyways 5/10.