What do you think of my stomach?

Have been making progress cutting down fat. What bodyfat % do you think I'm at? Is this a good look?
What do you think of my stomach?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have absolutely no idea about body fat percentage. All I can say is that it is low lol. However, it looks good!

While there is the thing "guys don't like muscular women" that I saw you mention, I think that applies to more of extremes... Like bodybuilder level.
    Guys for the most part like fit people though. You are what I would consider fit and would be attractive to dudes generally.

• Thanks for your explanation! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Your stomach looks healthy. I don't have that type of dedication to get a tummy like that lol

What Guys Said 30

• I like it looks really toned - I would say you are into serious low figures for body fat percentage - Looks great , job well done

• Excellent. Well-toned.

• Thank you :)

• Thank you for sharing that. you put effort into that toning and it looks great.

• Very well toned!!

• Thank you :), irl do you know women that are as toned? Going to my gym's or clubs I do not find a lot of women this tones, usually they are thin but never seem to go for a lean, more toned look.

• My back isn't muscular enough. Legs are toning up nicely, shoulders and arms still working on them. But in general I drop fat around my stomach faster than legs for example. In general I have enough muscle mass I just need to get my fat percentage down more in order to make the muscle mass in my legs etc stand out more

• if you can get your arms/back/legs to be as toned as your stomach, and work with a team/coach on posing (which is intense in itself trust me), you would be a very competitive in NPC i think.

• Nice! You're around 8%. I wouldn't go lower than 6 because it becomes unattractive. To me at least :P

• 8%? That is even lower then most competing bodybuilding women :P. I'dd say round 17%. Could you give me an image of what you would say is still good?

• You're right I'm thinking guy numbers :P. Abs start to show at 8-10% for guys but for girls it's different. This will be a very bad analogy but its the best one I can think off lol, basically if your abs look like they can take a punch it's unattractive. You should focus more on core definition rather than making your 6 pack pop up.

thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../amazing-abs-3.jpg

That's preferred. To me at least.

• Don't hate I'm just stating my opinion but I think it's a bit to toned. Sorry I don't like abs on girls but if you're happy good for you

• No it's okay! Thanks for your honesty, it would be hypocritical of me not to want to hear your opinion :)

• 0% lol and looks ok from what I can see

• 0 is unatainable :p dunno if that was meant sarcasticly.

• Yes that's why I said 0% lol

It looks great though you done a good job on it.

• Ow haha missed the lol :p

• Toned, it looks nice

• It looks great

• It looks like i could digest something delicious.

• I'm not really into 6 packs on girls but it looks good on you

• Looks good. Not to sound like a perv but I'd seriously make out with those faint abs of yours.

• Haha thanks :) seems like most guys do appreciate toned women.

• Truth be told I actually like my women a little chubby with some meat. But if you're going for a toned look then I'd prefer the size you're at now. I think what you have now is a good look. Your stomach is still very much kissable haha

• It's okay to be honest :) thanks for your opinion :)

• you look amazing

• I have a diet that made me lose 5kg in 1 month. Eat enough to survive. :D

• I do eat enough trust me ;). Just healthy! And congrats! Keep up the good work!

• I don't like it very much

• Okay thank you for your opinion :)

• No you didn't :)

• May i ask why you decided this? I don't think it is natural

• Looks great!

• Looks very nice. I like girls' stomachs that are toned, but not to the point of being over the top.

• This looks more than just good! This is some excellent job! Keep going!

• Thanks, so you don't mind muscular women?

• For example Trish Stratus. I can't say for sure if she got a boob job. But you can definitely notice that she has some body fat. Notice her arms and shoulders.
      mrpopat.in/.../2013012913594601521828725361.jpg

• Owkay thanks :)

• id say about 14 percent fat.

its lean... looks good but you know it lol

• I'm asking since I mostly read about how guys don't like muscular women. Just wondering how the people of gag would see it

• Haha 😂

• and contrary to popular belief, chest presses and working your pecs won't make your boobs smaller but make them apprear bigger. i use to train women in the gym as a side job.

• 0-5%, by the way leave the way it is , it looks perfect.

• pretty good... you are working out?

• Good job you have done there :) I would say 13-15% boyfriend.

• Thank you :). I haven't measured it in over a year (sportsdocter) perhaps in a couple of months I will again. I myself am guessing around 17%

• ... I wrote ''bf'' as in bodyfat and it auto corrected it to boyfriend...

• Haha yeah I had the same happening when I was typing this question :P.

• Looks really good just not my type of stomach ∆∆

• very sexy I'd cum all over it :P

• Looks like you got no boobs skinny isn't good

• Indeed hardly got any boobs, though I hardly have any boobs even if I gain more fat ;)

• Your body is good but you need some boobs ;)

• Haha well I can't magicly make em appear :P

• Wow nice and and we'll maintained belly.

• very nice :)

• You are in danger, you are closer to anorexia than a good body. You need more meat.

• Haha for real? You can't even see my ribs ;) and even so, abs like that can't be obtained and maintained with starvation

• You didn't offend me :). Everyone has a different taste, ideas, opinions. That's good and otherwise I wouldn't be asking this question :(

• *:) filler

• 15 / 14 ?

It looks amazing.

• Thanks! :) seems like most people do appreciate being toned and muscular. I expected more people to dislike it honestly. Sgood :)

• You look like a man. Not good.

• Haha okay, thanks for your honest opinion :)

• Is that a rhetorical question? I'm guessing 10%. I dunno. Nice abs though. <3

• Rhetorical? How so? Thanks :) not everyone likes a muscular look, just wondering how the people of gag find such muscular stomach (on a woman)

• Rhetorical in the sense you already knew the number and wanted us to guess I suppose. I definitely like an active woman who's into fitness.

• Ow well I don't know exactly either. I'm guessing around 17%. Okay thanks for answering :)

What Girls Said 8

• Whoa you look awesome! Mm my guess would be like 17-18% based on other pictures I've seen haha

• Thanks and I agree with you, that would also be my guess :).

• Yess good job girl! 0%😂😂

• Thanks :)! 0% however is unatainable :P

• I say screw you. I wish i had your body!

• You could :) but make no mistake I train hard for it. It doesn't come easily.

• Yeah I just joined a boxing and running club, I really want to get in better shape. I mean im not obese or anything but living in the city I do, i gotta be prepared to beat a guy up if i have to

• Nice, I have to work on getting mine like that, good for you.

• Not bad but I like natural

• You look soooo great

• My ideal abs love it

• Looking good! Keep it up.