Girls, what do you think?

Girls, what do you think?

What do you girls think of my looks? I'm only asking because there are a lot of girls who think and say that I'm ugly and not there type. I'm really not a bad guy I'm actually a good guy. I have a lot of passion for things that I care about such as family and best friends. I'm always a good listener, I'm always faithful, I'm always there for them when they need me the most, and I never put the needs of them over my own. I hate when guys Manipulate women and just straight up lie to them just so they can get what they want. I will never do that to any women it's just wrong and degrading. I always treat women right and not use them like they are tools or toys to play with they are human beings just like us who have the same feelings and thought that we do. I never understand why some guys do that to women. It must be an indication to how they treat there mothers or something along those lines. Anyway me personally I hate it and I always will. I believe in my heart that I'm always gonna be there for anyone that I care about and not put them aside (girls who were my girlfriend before) included. In my relationships I wasn't the one who treat women wrong or use them like some guys but I'm not here to judge if that's how they are then fine but I'm never going to be like that ever. I always doing the right thing and be there for the women that I'm in a relationship with, be faithful to them all the time and love them with all my heart but that's just me though. I'm not saying all guys are like that some guys are like me too but there is just a few of them out there among the bad guys I guess. Anyway what do you girls think of me and my looks? Tell me what you think am I ugly or handsome? Please be honest. There is a pic of me above. Oh by the way I'm not trying to be full of myself this is just how I am as a person. oh nd let me know if you would date me or not?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Those girls are being mean. I think you're cute.

• Do you look totally different to your pic in real life? Because this is definitely not ugly. I wouldn't say no haha