How do I look. ?

How do I look. ?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad - I think everything is covered in other answers and you were doing something about it (Haircut, contacts and tone up a bit)

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry but I don't think I would ever consider you lol, not only because I'm in a relationship rn.. But I'm sure someone will ;)

• 16 years old.

• You look young
    You need to get a better hair style
    And try using eye contact if you want to look better
    Right now you are okay looking! 😁😁😊😀 nothing bad

• Yeah I am young, 15. I can't wear contacts. I tried though getting laser eye surgery when I get older because I am crossed eye, which is a hard thing especially when one goes through the defying years of middle school.

• Oh and growing hair out to see how it looks, not quite long enough yet but when it gets there, if I don't like it, it is getting cut.

• But you look nice :) no worries!

What Guys Said 4

• Brah facial aesthetics 11/10 would save image to my phone again

• get a haircut that suits you and get on training, your face is a little too chubby to be considered good looking, despite that, you seem like a guy that can change, think about changing the glasses
    good luck either way

• Yeah starting to work out and on a diet now. I've lost about 4 pounds since this picture and lost maybe 15 pounds so far. 6' 230-235 pounds now and looking to go down to 200

• And growing hair out, just to see how it'll look. A bit more than going to style it and if it still doesn't look good I am going to go towards a classy business style cut.

• that's the spirit, good job dude

• 12 going on 13

• Wow, I'm 15, I also take college classes. Oh and I don't know any 12/13 year old who is 6' 230 pounds.

• Hey man you asked I answered

• u look like one of those guys from 'Beauty and the Geek'