Struggling to meet women. My looks?

Struggling to meet women. My looks?

I'm just wondering about my looks that is bad? I don't date much. Can't seem to get their attention.

Thanks all. I am ugly like you said.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a lovely smile :) exude the confidence you radiate in your pics and you should be fine! n

• How do I do that. I got told my smile is creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, I'm going to lay it out for you here.

Your smile is borderline creepy. You have a shit eating grin, which normally is a good thing, but you aren't smiling with your eyes so you end up looking like a con man/used car salesman.

Other than that, your looks are good enough to not matter.

What Girls Said 3

• not being rude though.. but why don't u experiment with different wigs.. it will help u get more attention.. cuz girls get attracted to hair first

• You look like the Santa without beard

• Just a pointer for if you have a social media account. No more close ups of your fave and especially at an angle. Try to get a picture of your full body and relax your um... cheek muscles. Your are much older than me so I wouldn't date you but there is somebdy for everybody so good luck

What Guys Said 6

• You look okay but don't force the smile - Just keep it in a relaxed neutral state if you feel smile looks false.

• Take different pictures of yourself. Not selfies. Create a scene such as standing with mountains behind you. Or the ocean. And show your overall body shape instead of just your face. Stop it with the repeated selfies.

• 10 years ago you wouldn't be that bad, but now that everyone is compared to people on the internet, as if they live in their home town and could date them, guys like you are nothing

• can you grow a beard

• Don't listen to them! Quite a face! Dating website!

• Just put out a take about this one