Do you own any movies on DVD?

I have The Little Mermaid Platinum edition on DVD, Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas Special Edition on DVD, Cinderella 3 A Twist In Time on DVD, Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs on DVD, Tarzan on DVD, Frozen on DVD, Tangled on DVD, The Brothers Grimm on DVD, Ella Enchanted on DVD, The Chronicles Of Narnia Prince Caspian Widescreen on DVD. I used to have The Chronicles Of Narnia The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe On DVD but someone stole it and it's missing. I can't find it anywhere in my home.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah can't remember all of them
    Land of the Dead
    Be Cool
    Meet the Fockers
    Family Man
    Chronicles of Riddck that's all I can think of right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I own like 400 movies on dvd.

What Guys Said 6

• Just a few. I rarely watch movies. Lost interest. I'm into just a few shows and that's pretty much it for TV.

• My only venture into buying movies/tv shows was I bought the first four series of "Lost".

• I own a ton of movies on dvd

• Not a movie but I own Norman wisdom full collection, RIP loved that guy ;c

• how do I look question?

• Yeah, a few, but, I won't list them, since I don't even know where they all are

What Girls Said 3

• What Happens in Vegas and Perks of Being a Wallflower are the only ones that come to mind although I do have more than those two.

• Mainly disney and children's movies because my daughter obsessed...

• Of course?
    Thought that was pretty common.