Eye Colour Preference?

So I'm sure this is a super common question, but I'll ask anyways, what's your eye colour preference? Also, do you favour a specific hair colour with a certain eye colour?

• Blue
    18% (4)39% (11)30% (15)Vote
  • Green
    14% (3)14% (4)14% (7)Vote
  • Hazel
    23% (5)14% (4)18% (9)Vote
  • Brown
    27% (6)18% (5)22% (11)Vote
  • Blue/Grey
    18% (4)7% (2)12% (6)Vote
  • Green/Olive/Brown
    0% (0)8% (2)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes are just cool in general, and honestly Inhave found attraction in all of them before.
    However, I find blue and hazel to be my top two colors. Really dark hair (black hair) with light colored eyes is also something I find really attractive. A darker blue color for the eyes would be extremely awesome as well.

Granted, I've been attracted to plenty of girls before who didn't match what I just put, but whatever.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Really hard to call - I find I just like certain women or looks and if I broke it down they are all different so I think it is my impression of the whole woman more than anything that signals my decision.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue or a mix of blue and something. Blue and grey for example. But that doesn't make other colors unattractive or bad in any way. I'm not gonna reject a girl just because her eyes are not my favorite color. That would be very lame of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue my eyes are almost black

1|0
    0|0
  • If I got to choose I would have a girl with heterochromia, one blue eye and one green.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eye preference is blue/grey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Green or red or white

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really have a favorite, I really like them all. Guess if I had to pick, I'd say brown maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first love had hazel eyes. They were like light brown/hazel.
    So those are my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hazel eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference. I did vote green, because my ex boyfriend had these really lovely green eyes, but that would not make or break my willing to date a guy.

1|0
    0|0