Is 32DDD too big for your taste?

There are so many boob questions on here, but I'll go ahead and ask anyway. I've been an early developer from a young age, and my breast size isn't proportionate to my figure (or age), they're larger compared to the 'average' of someone of my size and shape. I've even had someone ask me if I've had cosmetic surgery, which is especially ridiculous because they're not that big and I'm still 16?

But my point is, does having disproportionately larger breasts than the rest of a girls body bother you?

**Disclaimer: Obviously at the end of the day breast size does not really matter, it's just superficial appearance, and I get that, I'd just like to understand people's perspectives**

Most Helpful Guy

• The short answer to your question is simply NO!! Your size may be noticeably larger than your friends but that is temporary - relative to the average adult woman you're just slightly on the larger size, and then only in proportion to your slim frame (32DD is actually only the same breast volume as 36C which is a very average size). So you (understandably) feel more unusual now than you really are, or will feel in two or three years. As for guys' thoughts about your size, I can't imagine why any guy would consider your size 'too big' or unattractive - far from it - your size would be considered perfect by the vast majority, nothing but a great big positive!

Bottom line - you're a little larger than average but far from excessively or unattractively large, it's normal to feel a bit insecure about it now but very soon your friends will be all sorts of shapes and sizes and you'll feel far less different. You have an exceptionally good figure, be proud of it! :)

• Thank you, I really value what you've said! :) A lot of this stems from self-consciousness, and you've helped me put it in perspective!

• Thanks for the MHO! :)

• no problem! :)

What Guys Said 25

• My wife had size 44 J boobs when we met. Since then, she has lost some weight and is down to a 36 G.

Large boobs are just the thing for a man like me. I'm quite pleased with my wife. She's happy to have a satisfied boob man for a husband.

The most important advice I can give to you is to love yourself as you are and you will attract a man who loves you just the same way.

• I can't say how yours compare to your body since there no picture but I can say that I care about proportion and shape more than size. I wouldn't say that it's a big deal though unless the difference in proportion is like extreme. But I doubt yours have a big difference to your body. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it because there's a high chance that your overall shape will even out in a few years. It's just part of puberty. Some body parts can grow or develop faster than others but at the end everything tends to even out.

• They would not attract me. But if I knew the girl and liked her, they would not put me off, either. I would play with them sexually and enjoy them just as much as any woman's boobs.

• There's no such thing as too big...

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...l-1919-1431022427-15.gif

• Proportion is key... said it once before... will say it again.

• It is quite large but as you say it is not the whole of a girl, my preference would be smaller but if I dated a woman with 32DDD I would not be surprised.

• Wow, I hope you lift weights for your lower and middle back, that could cause some killer back pain in the future if you don't strengthen it. But anyway, no I can't say it'd bother me, honestly it'd catch my attention upon meeting someone with breast that size, but overall I'd probably not think much of that over time. But please forgive the men out there for glancing at you when you swim or go to the beach. But don't let anyone get away with crossing your comfort zone either.

• Well other girls your age are most likely jealous of your breasts and guys would probably do anything to be able to date you, but I think if I were you I'd be happy with your gift of large breasts because I know to many girl complain about not having big enough breasts

• I myself don't find myself attracted to large breast, but the size doesn't really matter because if I'm in love with her I'll find her sexy no matter how she looks. I also find implants incredibly unappealing and gross. When it comes to boob size, as long as it doesn't cause her back pain id be fine with it, I date her because of her personality and heart, not boob size

• Natural ones no. My girl has 34Gs. And she's not big like that either. I just hate fake boobs. But big and natural is fine by me

• Nope the bigger the better

• As long as it's tasty, it will be good for my taste 😀

• Hell no. Big boobs for the win!

• They are just perfect to me ;)

• i m more concerned for its shape.

huge breasts are ususally very ugly.

C to DD is generally pretty but Es and up... its hard.

• Bothers me some but, but not a huge deal.

• ANYTHING out of proportion is unattractive. If it's natural, you don't "judge". When it is, you do.

• Hmmmm... A downvote !! Must be a 5'0" 90 lbs 32DD (enhanced) lady. Or must be someone who has been trained by the modern school system to believe that anytime you use the word "judge", it is wrong.

• No its not big for me

• You will always find someone that likes it. My wife is 36ff

• Are you a large girl or small framed?

• honestly I'm in between, neither large or slim

• And no pics huh

• Nope the bigger the better

• Believe me you just said a number a bunch of letters.
    Most guys (including me) have no idea how big is 32DDD

• Fair point aha, but what am I supposed to do though?

• I guess (judging by the letters) that this is quite big
      Most guys like big boobs
      What are you supposed to do? NOTHING
      I'm sure you look great

• Haha thanks :)

• I am not tasting boobs... sorry

• Nope. As long as they are real, that would be a huge turn on.

• A bra size that large is generally associated with a high body fat type of body, which isn't my taste, sorry.

• No I love tits!

What Girls Said 4

• Too big but hey genetics does that

• I'm a 36DDD and I'm slim and I know how you feel

• That's big but not too extreme. Its still pretty,

• 32DDD is a 34DD and thats a 36C which is a 38B so no, a 34DD / 36C is fine