Do people appreciate brown eyes?

Do people appreciate brown eyes?

Whenever I see anything about beautiful eyes they're almost only light blue or green. I have dark brown eyes and I love them. So I wonder if anyone appreciates a nice set of brown eyes? 👀

0|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they're appreciated. Majority of people liking another type (color) more doesn't mean the other types (colors) are not appreciated.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Brown eyes are the most common eye colour around the world and I like them. My husband has really nice solid brown eyes and I love them.

I have gray eyes which is really rare, and I like them as well. I think people obsess more over lighter eyes since they're not as common as brown or even hazel, but I find it pointless since it's just eye colour.

1|0
    0|0
    • You know, I agree with you 100%. My guy has these beautiful greens and they make me melt. And then I look in the mirror or at my son (who has my eyes) and I'm also in awe. So it's kind of a horse a piece.

• Thanks for MH! I love your eyes.

What Guys Said 17

• In beautiful ladies, yes.

In your case, YES YES YES YES YES YES

1|0
    0|0
  • ya brown eyes are nice too

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure! Especially when they're part of a nice spontaneous smile :D

1|0
    0|0
  • You have lovely eyes. Yes plenty of dark eyed people have decent looking eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I always have been a fan of the brown/hazel/green range of eyecolour

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark eyes are by far my favorite eye color. My wife had dark eyes. I would spend time just thinking about her eyes.

I think your eyes are beautiful, Asker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told part of the reason I get attention from latina women is because I have dark features (brown eyes/hair) but still quite fair skinned. So my brown eyes have helped some.

0|0
    0|0
  • lovely
    adorable
    cute
    :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you tell me! How do my eyes look?

0|0
    0|0
  • oh that's because you haven't met me yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaah, blue is the best.

0|0
    1|0
  • A lot. I mea, A LOT.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes. You have amazing eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • may be... some people do

0|0
    0|0
  • goodddddd :)

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot. they are my favorite

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I love brown eyes, especially the darker ones 😍 My boyfriend's eyes are almost black and when the light reflects in them, it looks like stars in the nighttime sky... ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a lot of people like brown eyes. Dark eyes are my favorite.
    Yours are really pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely adore brown eyes! My ex boyfriend had brown eyes and they were an absolute dream! I would get lost in his eyes :P

For some reason I have a thing for men who have brown hair and brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes. I like all eye colors actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande has big brown doe eyes that make her look innocent. It's an attractive quality that many people find lovely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are so common they are a bit, mehhh👎🏼

0|0
    1|0