Am I too ugly to date?

Am I too ugly to date?

Quite fat :( but working on it

2340

Most Helpful Guy

• ... this is your 8th question at least about this, isn't it? I mean, I've been seeing questions of you asking how you look for the past 2 months.

Ah well. In that case, I'll actually be a bit more specific. I really don't think there is anything wrong with your body, and there's nothing wrong with your face, and stuff like that; BUT if you actually want to make a difference, I think the only thing that looks slightly strange and unusual about your appearance is the way your hair is cut in a straight line in the front above your eyes. People generally don't do that. You could ask a hairdresser about some tips.

That, and I don't know you as a person, so I can't tell if you behave in a way that would put people off; but it's also possible that the guys you fancy have zero clue that you'd like them to be interested in you.

• If both of us said the same thing, it must be true.

• @OlderAndWiser funnily enough @zombiebabe said the exact same thing so it's three times as true, I guess :D

Really though, get a different haircut, it might do you good. Don't make it too short though, that's also pretty bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so tired of you already. Haven't you already posted questions similar to this? No. You're not ugly nor fat. Your haircut though is bleh. And your insecurities are probably your only issues.

Enough! Fix them, approach some guys, and then come back. Otherwise you're being annoying.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 39

• You are not ugly at all, but that is an EXTREMELY unflattering hair style for you. Go to a stylist and tell her you are ready for a makeover and get some suggestions. You need something radically different so don't be afraid to try something really different. Good luck!

• Your (lack of) self confidence is holding you back more than your appearance is...

• Well the lack of it comes from always being called ugly. Also my boyfriend thinks I am fat, my other eye is bigger than the other, my nose is weirdly shaped and my lips are thin. Those are facts but still very hurtful.

• I have never held any of those things as priorities, none of my friend rank according to those either.

Relaxing and not examining yourself will do you a world of good, and the people who call ya ugly or fat are miserable craps who don't know how to function around other people.

• i double mesonfielde's thoughts about the haircut. given the length of your fringe, I'd go for something like this (it's Taylor Swift) then grow it out because long > short.

www.prettydesigns.com/.../...irstyle-for-Women.jpg

also it's good to cut hair every six weeks, even if it's just a trim. that way everything just looks a bit sleeker and a bit tidier.

otherwise, you're clearly just fishing for compliments lol.

• Fat? Where? I see no issue with a weight problem at all

• You are NOT fat at all and have pretty Blue eyes. I would only like to see a different hair cut, I think the straight bangs are holding you back, maybe try a slight wavy cut like sofia vergara.

• You are not obese and quite fine and cute! If I was young, I'd be fine with you as my girlfriend on physical grounds.

• You're NOT ugly or fat.

• I think you are very beautiful

• I dont think your looks are the problem... Its your brain that sucks. Also dump your boyfriend if he continuously puts you down about being fat, he's probably why you feel this way

• You are certainly dateable! No problem there!

• You're beautiful and have a great figure. If we met you had a great personality I'd definitely date you.

• You don't look bad, but you definitely can improve by putting off some weight. Working out is not a bad idea.

• You look great

• You are attractive, you're not fat by any means. Your boyfriend might be a fat head though, along with whoever called ya ugly.

• Come on. You're not even close to being fat. God why do you women do this to yourselves?

• If I were younger, and single, I'd date you!

• Lose some weight. You have an ok face. Change your hair style.

• You don't look fat, or bad for that matter. I find you attractive.

• keep working on it

• You're not ugly or fat.

• You don't look fat to me. :)

• Actually there is no such thing as too ugly to date.

• Ugly? NO!
    Fat? NO!

• What fat? - - -

• That fat. I can't see my boyfriend until I lose it.

• My boyfriend thinks so and I do agree.

• You're boyfriend should be in the ex boyfriend pile. He gave you an ultimatum? I'd dump him in a heartbeat.

• You r not ugly but u r not attractive either

• Your not fat at all!!! Your perfect in my eyes

• You're pretty far from fat.
    You are a very pretty woman and there's someone out there for you.

• no you are beauty. but you should change your hair cut

• Don't be so hard on yourself; you look quite nice, I think.

• Change your hsir style. Your face very nice

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 22

• Too ugly to date? Not at all! You are very beautiful! If you are finding it hard to get a date, you may just not be meeting enough guys.

I am in an area where men are already settled down. Unfortunately no one has settled down with me yet. So I am on my own. But I would suggest trying to get out as much as possible and meet new people! Even if you don't meet anyone to date, you can make lots of new friends to visit and spend time with. Maybe they know some single people you could meet!

• Girly, no!!! 😟 You're beautiful, don't let anyone tell you differently 💖 You have such nice, soft facial features.

• You're not fat or ugly. Just like many people said, get a different cut. Your lips and nose are fine too. If you want bigger lips, use lip liner and a matching lipstick to make them bigger. You could contour your nose but ummm I really don't think you have a problem. Oh like I said before, a boyfriend who knit picks about things and gives you an ultimatum needs to be kicked to the curb.

• your pretty to me. I'd say above average.

• You are actually very pretty. You have lovely skin, beautiful eyes. I would suggest that you smile more. Men like to see women smile. You are not fat at all. From the looks of it you actually have a very nice figure.

• you're not fat and you're not ugly but the cut of the fringe isn't flattering

• You're not ugly and you're NOT fat.

• I don't think you're fat or ugly. You have a kind of classic face.

• You're not fat... You're being too hard on yourself.

• You said you have a boyfriend? Did you guys end things?

• Gorgeous! :)

• no your very pretty.. i dont c any fat

• Omg noo! not at all don't lose hope girll you're prettyy!🌞

• perfect tits,,, babes... have confidence...

• I agree you're not ugly or fat. Maybe change your hairstyle though.

• WOW, no you are absolutley not, you are BEAUTIFUL!! OMG how could you think or even consider such thing?

• Nah you're cute girl.

• no you are pretty, I'm sure you'll find the right guy :)

• You are attractive and not fat.

Some people are attracted to positive people, so if you are happy I'm sure there will be others wanting to hang out/date you. I wouldn't listen to those trying to bring you down.

• Post like these make me sad because there are so many pretty young women on here getting told they are not good enough because of guy 's ridiculously high standards

• You're beautiful. But that hairstyle needs to be changed.

• Funny though because people in person for example all my classmates say they prefer me with this hairstyle but I don't know then if it isn't just flattering on pics or what..

• You are sooo pretty!!! I love your eyes soo much! I think you could easily get a guy, but if you ever feel like you need to update your look or change something, I felt so much more confident when I tried out a new hairstyle, and guys started to approach me more. Beautiful!