Do I even look Russian?

Ok so this is how a typical russian girl looks like
Do I even look Russian?
And this is how I look like

Obviously I don't have the grey or blue eyes russians are known for. And I'm not 100% russian
I'm a quarter ukranian and I do have polish and serbian blood too
(My dad is mixed basically)
Now do i even look Russian because I don't think so and I just feel like not part of that
"All russian woman are beautiful" crew
If i had grey eyes then maybe but as I am i don't think so.
And my natural hair colour is brown jaha and eyes hazel

Most Helpful Guy

• You do not have light eyes or blonde hair but you do have high cheekbones and angular features that many Russian girls have. (similar to the example you used above) So you look kinda Russian but not totally like the stereotype.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I'm of Russian decent but I live in SA now (grand parents moved) so I'm basically half Russian. I look nothing like the "beautifully Russian girls" but that doesn't matter. My eyes are Hazel and I have ink black hair, I'm not even slim like them :D

I think you're really beautiful. I love your hair and I LOVE your piercing even more. Remember that first pic is photoshopped and she's probably wearing a pound make up and contact lenses.

What Guys Said 38

• The only real similar thing is the jaw structure other wise not much is similar. And maybe the slight end edge to your nose. (Sorry if im making you really self aware T. T just the only physical similarities I notice.)
    Cause all the other attributes of your face are more Western/mid European facial structures. Such as the less defined cheek bones thats a more polish/Western European trait. As if you ever look carefully at a Asian person you can notice the cheek bones are significantly closer to the nose. Its mostly just how the face develops.

• Honestly, you don't look Russian (the way I see it) and as for your line "I just feel like not part of that "All Russian women are beautiful" crew", well, while I really agree that generally, Russian women are beautiful in a special way but you don't have to be Russian to be beautiful, and if you are Russian then that doesn't make you automatically beautiful.

• A lot of models come from russia so it's that pressure to keep up appearances with the other russian girls

• LOL... But You don't. What are you gonna do about right now? xD

• Hey grey eyeballs 😂

• You look nice!
    The only thing that would not be everyone's favourite is the nose ring... not my favourite at least :o
    I would even say that that first girl doesn't look Russian.
    To us a Russian girl has a very serious facial expression, making us think of the cold war :-(
    www.russia.hr/.../irina-shayk-russian-model.jpg
    However, looking at googled pics of "Russian girls" I guess the modern Russian girl looks like an American, UK or French one.

• Russian women beautiful? LMFAO What a fucking joke, I've been to Russia severs times and I see nothing but plain Jane's everywhere.

• Ah yes, Even without the knowledge of how Russians look, you do look Russian. Straight out of the Russian cloning program I see aren't you?

Your hair, nose, lips, face, and even your eyebrows just scream Russian... Bet you've even got a bottle of Vodka dont you? XD

• I wouldn't have said Russian but if someone told me eastern Europe I wouldn't be surprised - You do get brown eyes in the southern area of eastern Europe - You remind me of a beautiful Romanian girl I worked with for a couple of months.

• You look like a normal person, regardless of whether you look Russian or not, you're still a beautiful person, i don't look British, but i am, but if you really just want a straight answer, you look a bit Russian, not entirely, but you do look kinda Russian

• Whoever says that all Russian women are beautiful are liars. Some of the most mingin' women I've seen have been Russian; You don't look Russian, and I'd take pride in that.

Fuckin' Ruskies, smh.

• No you don't look Russian, well tiny bit. I would put you into Slavik category of woman (Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Chezh, Croatian, Ect).

Disclamer: not Russian, but I'm Ukranian

• Not so much, but you are pretty...

• To be honest, both of you could be American. I'm not sure there's a way of telling who's what especially if they live in the US. Everybody comes from somewhere originally according to their ancestors.

• Do I look Mexican? Either way I'm Russian Orthodox. Don't let stereotypes define you. So you're a brunette Russian big deal. How many Mexicans have you met who belong to Russia's Church?

• You sure don't look ugly. That's all that matters :P

• Aside from the nose ring, yes, you could easily be Eastern European or Russian. Or just a cute American girl.

• It does not really matter if you fit the stereotype. You are really pretty yourself. You have no need for blonde hair, and blue eyes to be beautiful you know.

• Who cares? You look great, just the way you are

• Nope not really

• I duno, but you got a similar facial structure as her.

• nope, wouldn't have guessed it

• No I would not guess russian from your pic.

• You look like the russian girl i was in love with so that would make you look russian indeed i think

• Yes, you're a beautiful slavic girl

• Actually sort of now that I think about it

• You look more Ukrainian and Polish. You sure are very beautiful.

• You look more polish to me, kurwa
    sorry had to

• Yes. Your face shape is Eastern European.

• I mean you look hot?

• no the typical russian doesn't look like that

• I dunno I mean what are modern russian supposed to look like?

• You might not look like a typical Russian girl but you're still very pretty.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 19

• lol you don t need to be blonde with blue eyes to be beautiful.
    I like your style and love your hair, like you have no idea :P
    it s good to stand out you know, maybe the men are a bit bored of all the blondies and here comes this gorge brunette :p a fresh change ^^

• Wow I would have probably guessed you Italian or Spanish 😅
    But then Russia is a very big country so they have all types of people.

• Actually the few Russians i know here in France look more like you than the blonde girl! So yes, I don't see why you wouldn't look Russian.

• I'm so jealous of your cheek bones haha. I'd guess you were Russian or from some other eastern european country

• Somehow I doubt the typical Russian girl looks like a model or perpetually had makeup on.

• *has not had dang it.

• Haha trust me in russia women like to look their best always so it would be rare to find a girl bare face
      No makeup
      And doing small things like going to the store

• Not even close to what a "typical" Russian looks like.

• I'm am from the USA and no one thinks that I am from there. You don't have to be similar to be beautiful♡

• I honestly don't have a specific image of Russian girls haha and haven't met any so Im not sure.. but who cares? haha you are so beautiful!

• well i wouldn't have guessed that you were russian right away, but now that i know, im not like shockedd. i see it now.

• Umm, no. Just no.
    I know Russians, half-Russians and... More Russians. In real life (both brunettes and blondes) and you look nothing like them.

• You look like you could be a lot of ethnicities... very beautiful!

• kinda :) Russian women are really beautiful though.

• yeah a little

• you don't look at all like russian girl.

• wow ur Beautiful, wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• You gotta look closely to see it.
    Usually fellow Russians will totally guess if ur bone structure looks like theirs...

• My best friend is Russian, and she doesn't look like the first image. She sort of resembles you, in that she has brown eyes and hair... the eyebrows look similar as well. I think she and you are pretty as well.

• No, not really, you look more like... Bulgarian

• Any documentary I've seen involving normal Russians and all the Russian girls that went to my school, most look more like you than the other pic to be honest.