Rate my physique?

That is me on the right at the IFBB Pro. @Polocrew is on the left. @Consultantisback took the picture. I think I look a little smaller this year. I think I need to carb up and step up my game.
Rate my physique?

• Looking small bro..
    62% (15)67% (12)64% (27)Vote
  • Meh.. Step up your game.
    12% (3)17% (3)14% (6)Vote
  • I'd smash.
    26% (6)16% (3)22% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• lol you 3 are so funny :P
    gag bros hahaha

1|3
    0|0
    • we could let you in on this beautiful thing we have going on lol

• Show All
    • Hmm I'll bring it up with the executive committee and we'll let you know our decision.
      He did bring up his street cred with that sexy mytake lol about 4 ways to manhandle women or whatever.

• @ConsultantIsBack exactly my point :P the guy has potential

Most Helpful Guy

• More like I am under you undergarments sucking your dick fgit... wot

0|3
    0|0
    • Ima put em esthy esthy over ur dope pecs and smoke it then drink em mollies and after I am done pulling stuntman, I'd smoke rabbies off your ass for edge before practice u fuking gayshit

What Girls Said 10

• Damn those muscles though. The sky is the limit 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol they look like they're about to explode 💥

1|2
    0|0
  • Meh, step up your game bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • So disgusting. I will never understand the excitement or pleasure body builders get from seeing their bodies warped like this.

2|0
    0|0
  • Screams and runs away from the cloud.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you eat like a sparrow? Honestly, I've seen grandmothers with more muscle on them than you. I bet an ant could bench press you. Step up you game man. Jeez, people these days. Smh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea well buff isn't the word for you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I've just thrown up a little bit in my mouth. Eww...

0|0
    0|0
  • NO NO NO NO... you look terrible.. why would you do that to yourself... NO NO NO NO. OMG how do you even wipe yourself in the bathroom... NO NO NO NO NO NO

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you even wipe your ass? Or does your friend have to do it for you (no homo)? 😁

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8