Rate my physique?

That is me on the right at the IFBB Pro. @Polocrew is on the left. @Consultantisback took the picture. I think I look a little smaller this year. I think I need to carb up and step up my game.
Rate my physique?

• Looking small bro..
  • Meh.. Step up your game.
  • I'd smash.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol you 3 are so funny :P
    gag bros hahaha

• we could let you in on this beautiful thing we have going on lol

• Hmm I'll bring it up with the executive committee and we'll let you know our decision.
      He did bring up his street cred with that sexy mytake lol about 4 ways to manhandle women or whatever.

• @ConsultantIsBack exactly my point :P the guy has potential

Most Helpful Guy

• More like I am under you undergarments sucking your dick fgit... wot

• Ima put em esthy esthy over ur dope pecs and smoke it then drink em mollies and after I am done pulling stuntman, I'd smoke rabbies off your ass for edge before practice u fuking gayshit

What Girls Said 10

• Damn those muscles though. The sky is the limit 😂

• Lol they look like they're about to explode 💥

• Meh, step up your game bro.

• So disgusting. I will never understand the excitement or pleasure body builders get from seeing their bodies warped like this.

• Screams and runs away from the cloud.

• Do you eat like a sparrow? Honestly, I've seen grandmothers with more muscle on them than you. I bet an ant could bench press you. Step up you game man. Jeez, people these days. Smh.

• Yea well buff isn't the word for you!

• I think I've just thrown up a little bit in my mouth. Eww...

• NO NO NO NO... you look terrible.. why would you do that to yourself... NO NO NO NO. OMG how do you even wipe yourself in the bathroom... NO NO NO NO NO NO

• Can you even wipe your ass? Or does your friend have to do it for you (no homo)? 😁

What Guys Said 8