On scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate me as?

How would you rate me on the scale of 1 to 10, not going to explain what means what since we know it all too well. Plus what feeling do you getting looking at me, what vibe do I give off. (just curious)

All images are recent (today, lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• A solid 7.5 and you look like a bit of a dork XD

• Bingo! :) I do find it degoratory to call people dork's truth, so as per definition dull or socially inept would be more fitting :)

• Dorky is cool. I'm a major nerd so a lot of my close friends are pretty dorky too XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• 6, You should smill more. You look like a shy kinda guy lol.

• Bingo. I am shy, I try to smile, but then go to take a picture and see my expression change :P

• 6-7... Not bad.. Not bad at all.

• Lol i'd say ur a cutie:) 8/10..

• 1.5 as your size... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Cute. A ten.

• 7-8/10 you're cute :) but those glasses...

• Ah yes. I did think they looked good, but I guess I will go back to frameless glasses

• 7. I believe you can look 9 but form those pics you just look non confident and insecure.

• It's hard to pull out a smile and I hate selfies. If someone is talking my picture I'm cool with it, if I'm doing a selfi, yeah that's the result.

• I see. Then I bet you look much better actually.( you look great in those pics too though)

• All I can think of is how fucking terrible your glasses are.

• AHAHAHA. There Oakleys truth lol

• Brand doesn't matter, they're still awful. But you probably don't look half as bad without them as you do with them :)

• Ah you made me crack up and laugh my ass off. Never considered them that bad looking. My previous glasses were thin framed.

What Guys Said 2

• you look like one of big companies - CEO

• I will say 9/10 dude.
    You look cool to me.

• Haha. Thanks man, neh I'm not a 9/10. 7.5/10 at best, and neh I ain't cool. Just a average guy, only cool think about me would be that I ride a sportsbike, outside of that I'm a nerd.

• Well man I said what I thought.

• I know. I respect your feedback :D