What do you think of these girls?

Billie
What do you think of these girls?

Shannon

Alex

They are all youtubers.
Alex and Shannon are more popular than Billie is tho.

Do you like their looks, style, hair, face, makeup etc?

@Star_Lord

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Billie looks average but her nose piercings and eye makeup is really distracting... makes her look like a zombie.

Shannon is gorgeous. Not a fan of this style, but she's pretty enough to pull it off

Last girl is cute in a dainty way. She looks really tiny and fragile

What Guys Said 48

• Totally not my type. They will look cool to some but not my type. Too much editing via makeup and other things.

• Shannon is my favourite. I would marry that face. Alex needs to gain a few pounds but she is pretty hot either way, and Billie is pretty hot.

I love Alternative styles, tattoos, and piercings. Slap them with a PHD in Astrophysics or Literature and I'm drooling over them.

• They all want their piercings, tattoos, and hair color to be the first things people notice about them.

• Not really my type but they are clearly pretty. The gages and septum piercing I find unattractive but the hair and tattoos I think they do quite well.

• Super Scene kiddish, they are quite cute. Though, if I was to date one I'd prefer their hair was a darker color. :') I used to skate and met girls like this. I didn't have the confidence to ask any of them out.

• They are all very cute but Billie is stunning.

• They would all look amazing were it not for the piecings. Lip piecings and the septum are the worst but I don't really like any of them. I think Alex is really attractive but a bit too thin in my opinion, I like slim girls, not thin. Alex is easily the most attractive in my opinion.

• The first one. In those picks she has a sexy sort of undead look that I think she pulls off nicely. Like she belongs in a Tim Burton film or something

• None of them are remotely my type.

• I think none of em are hot

• They're all bangable plus I like emo/scene type girls.

• not my type. i dont like emo girls, too many piercings, tatts, or blue green hair

• all are very attractive but the first one with the nose ring and those huge earrings makes her look terrible

• the piercings and hair colors are major turn offs.

• Hnnnnng wouldbang/10

• They look like they are pretty, but I'm not too fond of the style if I have to be completely honest.

• Ya lots of people aren't
      Thanks for answer

• I think it's mainly because of the type of persons they look like. I know a girl like this. She's a really good friend of my best friend, and she is a very happy and cheerful person. I think for me it's more of a personality problem though. They say opposites attract, but I find that usually I have absolutely nothing in common with these girls and that makes it really difficult to have something to talk about that both of us enjoy.

• all are really beautiful

• What am i supposed to think

• don't know them but they look gorgeous <3
    love their style

• Billie is the one that dazzles me. Too bad she has that nose ring.

• Hair and style are ok for me. I personally don't dig the tattoo and piercing everywhere thing.

• I think they are attractive young ladies

• Billie is gorgeous 😍

• billie is pretty.
    shannon is cute
    alex is hot

• I like Billie. Her eye makeup is strange but I kinda like it

• Billie's hot as hell. Other ones are meh

• Ok tbh you kinda look like Shannon 😂 and second pic of her was quite similar to you 😶...

• I <3 them all!
    Serious cuties with serious attitudes, whats not to love :P

• It looks like they need a lot of sleep

• Alex is qt

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 17

• They're edgy.

• Not a fan of this style

• cool blue hair!

• I love punk stuff and people so I think they look absolutely beautiful and very happy :)

• Omg tbh when I saw the Shannon girl I thought it was you! 😱

• Yes... love the piercings and love the hair, it's different and stands out... Makeup is on point. BEAUTIFUL.

• The top one looks like a skeleton. The other two just look way too fake with ridiculous hair and tacky tattoos.

• How so?
      I'm confused, not saying ur wrong cuz ur not

• Just her piercing and make up in the pictures make her look skeletal. I guess scene kids aren't really my thing? I quite like subtle beauty and I do appreciate girls who have the boldness to be unique, but I just think those looks are a bit much!

• Shannon is gorgeous, i mean they all are, but I really like alex too. She's more girl-next-door which is my type haha

• I watch Shannon she's hilarious hahah

• I don't find any of them to be attractive in my opinion.

• they look very emo, some pull of the look without looking weird, others.. not so much

• Veryyyy pretty emo girls :) I'd wanna be as pretty as they're but... :(

• I think Billie is the prettiest

• Shannon is gorgeous, I love her yt videos 😊

• I looove Alex's style.

• These type of girls turn me on as fuck

• The first girl is gorgeous, not trying too hard to look gothic or scene. Just edgy and pretty.