What do you think of these girls?

Billie
What do you think of these girls?

Shannon

Alex

Updates:
They are all youtubers.
Alex and Shannon are more popular than Billie is tho.

Do you like their looks, style, hair, face, makeup etc?

@Star_Lord

0|0
18|49

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Billie looks average but her nose piercings and eye makeup is really distracting... makes her look like a zombie.

Shannon is gorgeous. Not a fan of this style, but she's pretty enough to pull it off

Last girl is cute in a dainty way. She looks really tiny and fragile

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 48

• Totally not my type. They will look cool to some but not my type. Too much editing via makeup and other things.

2|1
    0|0
  • Shannon is my favourite. I would marry that face. Alex needs to gain a few pounds but she is pretty hot either way, and Billie is pretty hot.

I love Alternative styles, tattoos, and piercings. Slap them with a PHD in Astrophysics or Literature and I'm drooling over them.

1|0
    0|0
  • They all want their piercings, tattoos, and hair color to be the first things people notice about them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really my type but they are clearly pretty. The gages and septum piercing I find unattractive but the hair and tattoos I think they do quite well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Super Scene kiddish, they are quite cute. Though, if I was to date one I'd prefer their hair was a darker color. :') I used to skate and met girls like this. I didn't have the confidence to ask any of them out.

3|0
    0|0
  • They are all very cute but Billie is stunning.

1|0
    0|0
  • They would all look amazing were it not for the piecings. Lip piecings and the septum are the worst but I don't really like any of them. I think Alex is really attractive but a bit too thin in my opinion, I like slim girls, not thin. Alex is easily the most attractive in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one. In those picks she has a sexy sort of undead look that I think she pulls off nicely. Like she belongs in a Tim Burton film or something

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them are remotely my type.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think none of em are hot

3|1
    0|0
  • They're all bangable plus I like emo/scene type girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • not my type. i dont like emo girls, too many piercings, tatts, or blue green hair

1|0
    0|0
  • all are very attractive but the first one with the nose ring and those huge earrings makes her look terrible

1|0
    0|0
  • the piercings and hair colors are major turn offs.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hnnnnng wouldbang/10

1|0
    0|1
  • They look like they are pretty, but I'm not too fond of the style if I have to be completely honest.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya lots of people aren't
      Thanks for answer

• I think it's mainly because of the type of persons they look like. I know a girl like this. She's a really good friend of my best friend, and she is a very happy and cheerful person. I think for me it's more of a personality problem though. They say opposites attract, but I find that usually I have absolutely nothing in common with these girls and that makes it really difficult to have something to talk about that both of us enjoy.

• all are really beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • What am i supposed to think

1|0
    0|0
  • don't know them but they look gorgeous <3
    love their style

1|0
    0|0
  • Billie is the one that dazzles me. Too bad she has that nose ring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair and style are ok for me. I personally don't dig the tattoo and piercing everywhere thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are attractive young ladies

1|0
    0|0
  • Billie is gorgeous 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • billie is pretty.
    shannon is cute
    alex is hot

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Billie. Her eye makeup is strange but I kinda like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Billie's hot as hell. Other ones are meh

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok tbh you kinda look like Shannon 😂 and second pic of her was quite similar to you 😶...

1|0
    0|0
  • I <3 them all!
    Serious cuties with serious attitudes, whats not to love :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks like they need a lot of sleep

1|0
    0|0
  • Alex is qt

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• They're edgy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of this style

2|0
    0|0
  • cool blue hair!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love punk stuff and people so I think they look absolutely beautiful and very happy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg tbh when I saw the Shannon girl I thought it was you! 😱

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... love the piercings and love the hair, it's different and stands out... Makeup is on point. BEAUTIFUL.

1|0
    0|0
  • The top one looks like a skeleton. The other two just look way too fake with ridiculous hair and tacky tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
    • How so?
      I'm confused, not saying ur wrong cuz ur not

• Just her piercing and make up in the pictures make her look skeletal. I guess scene kids aren't really my thing? I quite like subtle beauty and I do appreciate girls who have the boldness to be unique, but I just think those looks are a bit much!

• Shannon is gorgeous, i mean they all are, but I really like alex too. She's more girl-next-door which is my type haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch Shannon she's hilarious hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find any of them to be attractive in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • they look very emo, some pull of the look without looking weird, others.. not so much

1|0
    0|0
  • Veryyyy pretty emo girls :) I'd wanna be as pretty as they're but... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Billie is the prettiest

1|0
    0|0
  • Shannon is gorgeous, I love her yt videos 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I looove Alex's style.

1|0
    0|0
  • These type of girls turn me on as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • The first girl is gorgeous, not trying too hard to look gothic or scene. Just edgy and pretty.

1|0
    0|0