Does your personality fit your looks?

What are the differences and what people generally assume that is wrong about you?
Some stereotypes, cliches maybe

Updates:
Omg thank you gag. I am feautured yay

0|0
14|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I have a very serious manner or demeanour - People are often surprised when something silly cracks me up.
    I am also super quiet and people assume I am very shy but what it is mostly I talk when I have to.
    Nothing anybody says really ever gets to me - I am my own harshest critic so by the time I have run the gauntlet of my own self judgement, what other people say about me is a walk in the park.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes not really. I have light blonde hair, blue eyes and a good set of breasts. As a result, people thought (not really anymore) that I was easy and not very intelligent and were always surprised I do the highest level in highschool and about to go to university.
    People also always thought I was very girly since I have long hair, wear makeup and wear normal clothing (not super girly, but girly enough). People are always surprised when they hear about my hobbies.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• When people see me, they usually say somethin like "why you so angry?" And I'm just like "its just the way my face is shaped" lol.
    But if you get to know me, you find out I'm very loving, affectionate, caring, protective, etc..

(What are you're first impression's when you see me?)

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing bad or really wrong, except people think i'm really young... like 18 years old kinda young. i graduated college and people think i just started... i'm 6'3 190 and when i had a full beard because i broke my clippers/razor for a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. People usually assume I'm a sports guy, where even though I occasionally enjoy sports I definitely don't consider myself a fan. Other that that, not a clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean to ask if im zyyz brah? Yeah im fawkin zyzz brah im a sick kunt like zyyz brah

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know im told i look mean and angry all the time. My friends say i have resting ass hole face

0|0
    0|0
  • It can at times. Difficult to explain

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I look like a nice guy , I am not. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • They say I look serious at times but thats just my normal face expression and my voice is higher then most expect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even sure what personality is lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm ugly but I'm such a great guy. hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • nah people dont assume anything wrong, I am indeed jacked af

0|0
    0|0
  • mine is yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No most people think I could easily get girls and I view myself as a freak

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I've been told I look like I party or am in a frat. I wear chinos and button up dress shirts a lot so I guess I give off that preppy look. But I'm actually pretty reserved and withdrawn.

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me that if they didn't know me, they think I'd want to kill them since I look intimidating enough especially from the scar on my face and the cold stare I give them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• People see an Indian looking girl who dresses well and looks above average smart probably. My intelligence is quite high and I have a sarcastic tongue to match. I don't fit the cliche of weak Asian woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh i am not really sure about this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I have a pretty low maintenance look and I literally look exactly the same since I was about five the only difference I look bigger so I don't know. I've never really been apart of a stereotype I'm pretty low key I just do me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a good set of boobs and sometimes when I have (a lot of the time unintentional) cleavage showing, people automatically assume I'm easy or am an attention-seeker, when in reality I'm not like that at all

0|0
    0|0
  • My looks DONT suit my personality.

*I AM financially independent + very athletic + highly creative + super friendly
    *People SEE ME AS a "gold digger" + "pampered girlie girl" + "bimbo" + "snob"

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. In school & friends of my friends assume I'm stuck up and bitchy?
    At work and in my program people think I'm quiet and super sweet.
    1st one is wrong.
    2nd one just depends on who I'm with.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea.
    I've had someone say my voice sounds different than they'd expect but thats it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I look and act 12

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I guess I do look like my personality... according to my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes it's complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • People sometimes assume that I'm less down-to-earth and friendly than I actually am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people think i have extremely high standards or too good to approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I am quite sarcastic and have a mean streak but I am a very quiet and private person. I hate disturbing others and keep to myself but apparently, based on my looks people assume I am one of those wild ones...

0|0
    0|0