(Rate my butt) what can I do to improve?

My ex told me my butt was horrid after we broke up. I was never really insecure about it until now I at least thought it was average, obviously I'm no underwear model. I just want to know should I put more attention on to toning my butt at the gym, and what are some good exercises. Thanks guys and gals

• Good
  • Bad
  • Okay
  • Need some work but has potential
Thank you to the people that answered

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your butt looks amazing. He said that when he was in his emotions. Don't let that asshole have you think otherwise. You had me thinking you had holes and nasty stuff on your ass. I looking at the picture like, "Damn, what dumbass said her butt looked 'horrid'?" If you want to improve the appearance of it. (For YOURSELF. Not revenge on your ex.) Do some squats and stuff. That way your mind is off of him and you won't be so insecure about it. But to me and clearly other people it looks good.

What Guys Said 51

• You look great. He's just an asshole.

Check out my take I wrote if you want

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23316-how-to-get-a-squat-booty

• U could start by realizing that he was just sore from the breakup and that that's one of the most attractive asses ever.

• Thanks. I hope this was honest.

• @dem134 hahaha. im gonna start saying that now. 'suck a fart out of our ass' LMAO

• @dem134 Exactly!

@thorthorley u didn't say that before this? What a loser!

• Lol.. you have the gap thing i just answered about... I can't say anything in regards to proportion... you could have Manly shoulders... can't tell...
    I Will say... its smooth...
    you ex just probably just tossed that at you just to make you feel insecure (seems to be working too)... but in reality, he's just mad because he can't be all over that anymore :)

• hard to tell with such a closeup lol

same with boobs... bs can look full size close up haha

squats and eat enough. you will feel you're getting skinnier but you're just gaining niec curves

• Thanks good info. I am 130, but my friends tell me that even if I gain weight as long as I am consistently lifting it will just help with toning my body.

• yeah. you build muscle... get leaner and heavier even but you'll look good int he mirrior. good luck!

• by the way, i wanna spank it.

• I can't tell too much by the picture, but it seems to look decent. If you aren't on a decent strength training regimen, then you have lots of potential. Look into Stronglifts 5x5, and follow their squat program to a T.

• Thanks for the info. I don't doing lifting at the gym more cardio and endurance workouts so that's something to look into.

• Yeah, if your not already on a strength program, you probably have good potential. Do you mind if I ask what your waist-to-hip ratio is?

• hips 36
      Waist 25
      Ratio: .69

• I am not a butt guy it looks okay though.

• Fuck, sorry. I voted okay because I missed the good button. That's a hot ass you got there.

• It looks nice to me - If you want to tone it up - Best advice go to gym and ask the trainer there for a fitness routine with emphasis on the butt.

• Legendary gluteus maximus

• Great ass, don't change a thing

• Don't worry He's just angry for not being with you.

• That's an epic butt... don't listen to this guy.

• Ur ass is very nice to begin with but if u would do some squats it would soon be amazing!

• Your ex is completely nuts... u have a seriously nice ass I wouldn't change a thing

• Good butt. I can't help to notice how beautiful your legs are tho

• Awesome butt

• Im a butt guy and thats a great ass girl

• You could ratchet up the squats to insane levels and make some minor improvements if you want a totally flawless ass... but what you've got now is pretty fantastic.

• Damn girl only thing that can improve that is for it to be in my hands lol.

• looks good to me

• Love it... no butts about it

• Looks damn good to me

• He obviously only did that because you guys had already broken up. You're fine, dw.

• I don't know what he was talking about

• Your ex is full of shit, and a bitter bastard.
    That is one great ass <3

• Lets just say.. there is a few things I'd do to that butt :P

• Stop trying to put angle OP

• I like it :-)

• It's not too bad, just a normal butt

• Good one... nice butts

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 8

• That's an epic ass. I swear, mine doesn't look half that good. He was just being a dick and trying to make you feel bad. You can work on it obviously, but it looks 100% fine as is.

• Thank you lol. I have been pretty down lately about the whole break up, and I guess I was just taking everything very personally.

• You definitely are because you look great. He was just trying to hit you where it hurts!

• Pull your underwear out of your ass for starters.

• Thanks for tip.

• The first comment I made was obviously a sarcastic remark. I guess some people cannot interpret when something is sarcastic or not especially in the context of this situation. Anyway have a good day.

• I'm just trying to give you tips to improve, OP. Isn't that what you say you're looking for?

• He is just upset that you guys broke up. You have a nice ass.

• Coming from a girl that means a lot girls are usually the first one to say anything is sub par. Thanks

• You're welcome. 😊

• I can't believe you just posted a pic of your ASS for everyone on here to see! Might as well charge for viewings so you can at least get paid!

• As far as I'm concerned it's just another ass in the myriad of asses on the Internet. You ton of butts when you go to the beach, so seeing an ass shouldn't be a big deal.

• I kind of agree.. I wouldn't post sexy pics on the internet for everyone to see. I'd only show sexy pics of myself to my husband.

• @ALittleBlondeGirl You got a good head on your shoulders girl! Yes, and then girls wonder why guys don't take them seriously...:/

• That's a nice butt, it's big but not too big, he must be blind lol

• Not my type. But, most guys would love your butt! You can probably fill out jeans pretty well, lol.

• He said it as an ex and you broke up already. Fuck him and his words.

• The attention is strong.