Your thoughts when you see a really attractive male/female?

What are your thoughts peeps, and what attracts you the most about a person?

Updates:

0|0
18|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care if a guy is good looking because to me his status is determined by how he treats people, how kind he is, how intelligent he is, how confident he is and how hard he works.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• guys are ok as men dont get spoiled and privileged like women do

for a women, id think she has some serious issues. i m talking about 9s and 10s according to higher standards not gags.

general population lives down here in reality. very pretty attractive people have been treated like royal and things are made much much easier for them. rough seas make skilled sailors and attractive girls need an easy life.

most are good for short temporary encounters, not to live and marry.

its a well known wisdom among men. not boys but men.

life and relationships are hard, you'll want a good worker, not someone with fake humility whos really an entitled elitist inside.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Wow! Well, I've seen plenty of attractive guys, and some look at me some don't! And I must say I'm very outgoing, love to laugh and have Good convos but when it comes to eye contact I can't, I get so shy and look down and ignore them. Hate it because I'm not like that and for some reason I can't get passed that nervous stage

0|1
    0|0
  • not much other than eye candy until he does something that exemplifies his character :) but looking is fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • "He's cute as fuck. Don't look at me. Dont look at me. Please don't look at me. " lol

Or sometimes its "he's cute as fuck. Look at me! NOTICE ME. "

1|1
    0|0
  • "Whoaa, s/he's attractive" hahaha
    That's it.
    I don't go any further.

0|1
    0|0
  • 😍😍😍 so cute
    Forgets about him 2 minutes later

0|1
    0|0
  • Hi hello how are ya doiingggg

0|2
    0|0
  • If I like the way a guy looks, my first thought is « I wonder if the quality of looks matches the brain ». Attractive guys are great eye-candy, but what's the point if they're stupid. Sorry, I'm too choosy this way.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Omg! He's so freakin cute! Don't look this way! DON'T LOOK THIS WAY! Don't smile! Pretend you saw nothing" and then I walk away.
    Sometimes I'm also think to myself "make him laugh to break the ice"
    Works almost everytime.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much unless i know them personally.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually just ask myself how these people look so good? Seriously, I'm at the grocery store and people are walking around looking like models.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eye fuck them, but only when they aren't looking. And I always hope they'll check me out too

0|1
    0|0
  • OOO DAMN BOI

0|0
    0|0
  • always wonder what he'd be like in bed

0|1
    0|0
  • When I see an attractive female, id be like "why is hell the world not fairrrr"

When I see an attractive male, I really think nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • awks im a girl but i think "what a great ass"...
    YES GIRLS LIKE BUMS TOO

1|2
    0|0
  • I feel depressed that I won't ever have that "WOW!" feeling with a partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try and gauge whether their personality is as good as their looks, and if so, try to get their attention in some way. As to what attracts me most? Probably their subtle mannerisms and the way they treat other people.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Whenever i see an attractive woman. I start daydreaming about our future, our merriage, two little kids, living at a nice place and saving her from dragons. Even she walked by 30 mins ago.

1|2
    0|0
  • Hard for me to say - I would just notice a girl and think she was attractive and be not sure why.

0|2
    0|0
  • First thought is, "Damn. She is beautiful." If I'm with a friend my first words are, "Pretty girl! Pretty girl! Right there! *points* right there!"

0|1
    0|0
  • I just think "damn she's really hot" then continue doing whatever I was doing

1|2
    0|0
    • yup, my thoughts too, plus trying to steal glances until he leaves or get caught. lol

• "Fuck. Why don't I look like that?"

1|1
    0|0
  • I just think good for them lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I get boner and then I'd prolly hit on em

Big boobd

0|1
    0|0
  • Could give a ratass to be honest. Most if not all women find me ugly. So I wouldn't waste my time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think "Cor, she's a bit of alright!".

0|1
    0|0
  • I try not to look more then once cuz I can get really nervous and act weird.

0|1
    0|0