Can photoshop nudes fuck my life up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily if you have evidence to back up that they're fake, like screenshots of conversations and possibly the original pictures that are unphotoshopped (you can most likely find these by reverse image searching them on google). Also, if threats like that have been made towards you, you should get the police involved immediately. That's another step towards innocence. And if I'm correct, you can nowadays also contact google and have a picture taken down. So if he/she manages to spread these pictures, try to get in contact with google.
    Also, when it comes to photoshop, it's usually pretty easy to spot a fake picture. It's very difficult to get the proportions 100% correct, usually there's a pretty big difference in quality, lighting, positions etc between the two images that are combined. Even the best photoshoppers out there can still produce images that look kind of fake. A trained eye could easily determine the level of fakeness. And if you find the original picture that your face was photoshopped onto, then the fake nudes will basically just fall apart on their own.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes they can
    If they get into the wrong hands, they can be spread on the internet and *poof* reputation might be gone

You might be judged by family, friends, your crush or your boss at a job you want to apply for..
    You'd be known for the girl in the nude

• If someone is threatening to send out photo shopped nudes of you if you don't do what they want, save any messages, get a recording device (a lot of free recording devices on iphone or Android).

• if this is the case... it would be smart to screen shot the person who's making the threat... then expose this information before he even attempts to put anything out... and don't even threaten him about doing it... just do it!

• Not likely... but tell me the entire story

• Why are they photoshopped

• Record everything for evidence.

• not sure how photoshop is relevant to this, but yes

• may be yes

What Girls Said 2

• If its your face on those nudes, yes.

• What do you mean?

• Someone is likely threatening her by saying they will send these pictures if she doesn't do what they want.

• Actually there was a guy threatening me but I know he is bluffing but what is bothering me is that I have a few pictures on instagram even though I deleted them but they still remain on google search engine, I'm just afraid someone might steel them and edit them..

• if he threatened you, take a snapshot of the threat and keep it in case he does it. I doubt some random person would do that... if it happens, it can only be the person who threatened you.

It's illegal to post someone else's photos without their permission, so you can always take it to the authorities as well. ... and if it's really serious, they can even track down the exact computer from which the pictures were uploaded from and the address and such.

Internet threats, are not taken so lightly anymore, because of past events where it was taken too far... so don't worry, there's no way someone can get away with doing that, unless you allow it. So report it, if you must!