Guys, what do you think of stretch marks?

I have stretch marks on my butt, boobs and hips, they make me feel really insecure.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretch marks are normal, especially on those places on a woman. Normally they are easily overlooked, though it depends on the severity, which of course we cannot see. They are probably fine and your mind is magnifying how bad they are.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Asked too often. Most guys don't care or are are not bothered by stretch marks unless they're extreme. Nothing to feel negative about because stretch marks are common.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got some on my back 🙂

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about stretch marks :)

1|0
    0|0
  • True they are not very appealing, but they are a natural part of growing up expecially for girls, however they do heal.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes me think your dehydrated since thats a sign of dehydration so if you start drinking a lot of water OMG the stretch marks and cellulite goes away!

0|0
    1|0
  • I accept a woman as she is, stretch marks and all.
    You're beautiful just the way you are

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think guys really notice them to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • If its lot, Then yea its kinda turn off. Post the pics OP

0|0
    2|0
  • ugly as fuk.

0|0
    1|0
  • stretch marks normally seems on stomach after pregnancy to ladies

how there?

0|0
    2|0
  • May I see, they usually don't bother me at all

0|0
    1|0
  • i am a guy why the fuck do have stretch marks on my tiny ass shoulders is fine but ass i feel raped! it not a big thing get rid of them soon its ur puberty stuff they eventually go use something for speeding it up

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not mind them. A lot of women have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me, I don't even care about it, and even can look so arousing and erotic sometime esp if she is my lady love.

2|0
    0|1