I'm 4'11 weigh 130lb. I wear 36DD I used to be a cheerleader/gymnast so I have gymnast thighs and I have a butt. am I attractive?

I don't have a flat stomach ether because my torso is so small it's hard to keep my stomach toned but I'm not fat ether I'm a size 6 or 8. But I feel like I'm over looked because I'm so short do guys not like girls that short?

0|0
0|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I love short girls! And it sounds like u must have a curvy figure. Even if u may have a few extra pounds (can't tell if u do or not without a picture) I prefer that by far over a girl that's too skinny. From ur description (which is quite vague) I'd say ur a sexy cute girl. Just my type lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• lots of guys like short girls, i think it's really cute, you sound great, don't worry, 4'11 isn't that short.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't tell without a picture. The possibilities of looks from a description of that nature are too great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Firstly, weight doesn't matter to me, her personality and heart does, secondly, as long as the boobs aren't to big then that's great, DD is the biggest, anything bigger I find a turn off, they would also have to have a real chest, fake boobs are disgusting, id prefer a flat cheated girl then a fake cheated one. I like my girl to be comfortable in her body and natural, in other words she shouldn't have to get implants just because guys like big boobs. I find each body type has its own way of being sexy and attractive. As for being short, I love short girls, I love being able to wrap my arms around them and pull them in close and lean forward and hug them lovingly. Yeah tall girls are attractive too, but I love short girls, I'm 6 1/2 feet, not the tallest but not short,, being tall isn't as cracked up as it seems.

0|0
    0|0
    • But yes you do sound attractive and I'm sure you are in person, no need to worry sweety

• That sounds like a nice description

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think attractiveness can be relate with height.. I really met someone who petite and have amazing face as well... Yes u r short but even u r short people may find u si attractive... Its not about ur height as i said. Just try to loose weight as soon as possible. People will love u, dont worry be happy! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics? Hard to tell ur attraction with words.

I dated a girl who's 5 feet tall... I m aost a foot taller.

If u look good it should be ok but u are very short. If ur a guy it'd be 100 times worse

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea how attractive you are without a picture. sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Impossible to tell without a pic, but I guess your measurements sound ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess yes but better post a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by your description I would say you're very beautiful, regardless of your height

0|0
    0|0
  • Please I would love to see a pic. You sound great to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah you are the classical hot schoolslut the boys mustarbate for when they go home.. .

0|0
    0|0
  • You had me at 36DD.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.