Do you like EMO scene girls? What do you think about her face and style?

Her name is Elena Skellington, She's a EMO scene model, She's famous on internet and her best friend is Verena Schizophrenia.

Elena Skellington

Verena Schizophrenia and Elena Skellington

@ElizabethBiersack Do you like her? Most of the time her hair is red red just like you lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Emo is not my type. But they do look interesting like that. Definitely a unique style.

• BUt when they remove the make , turn to a normal girl , I guess you will like her.

What Girls Said 10

• Not really. I like her hair colour, but the really heavy make up and hair style and pretty much constantly gloomy expression isn't something I find attractive.

• Why you think that's constantly gloomy expression?

• In most of the pictures, she's completely straight faced and just staring at the camera. That tends to be the choice of facial expression for emo and scene girls so it's not specifically about her, but more a convention of her fashion style.

• I think they're attractive ;)

• I sometimes can't tell of guy or girl with emo but props to then for standing out

• Oww wery good

• I don't like it, I don't think it looks professional and mature, kind of childish... The make up and eyebrows are horrendous, the hair looks vulgar and the clothes..
    But hey, to each their own!

• Awwww, It was a heavy blow to the EMOS
      But I see nothing wrong with her clothes and looks.

• There is nothing wrong but I don't really like it :/ I mean we all have different tastes! I bet that those girls find my style boring!

• Lol, Finally heard the truth, Actually you just feel that they and you are not in the same world.
      I guess you are right, They will find your style boring. That also the reason why , There a lot of people don't like EMOS. They just can't find the commons. You are a classic chick.

• I really like their style, I wish I could dress more like that. I wanted to color my hair too but all I ever did was half of my hair purple.

• I wish you can be a Emo girl one day, You will be cool and stylish , Just like them. What is your natrual hair color? Black or blonde or brown?

• aww thank you :) blonde

• Ehhh, i find the scene look cute as long as it's not overdone, the one where she's in overalls is cute. kinda like a punk ariel vibe

• These girl's always look the same but they're cute regardless lol

• I don't like that her friend finds it okay to joke about serious mental disorders

• no I do not

What Guys Said 2

• Really attractive so cute in second row left photo

• Very cute in my opinion