To wear or not to wear?

To wear or not to wear?
So this is me
In a dress
And we'll errr 😂 I'm not much for wearing dresses
I'm a jeans and t shirt kind of girl

So my question is
Should I wear more dresses so that people don't confuse me for a lesbian because I get that a lot

by the way the dress isn't long
It reaches just over my knees
Not short short
But you see like half my thigh

Most Helpful Guy

• I already know the answer to this but think to yourself why you care what other people think of you? In all reality, opinions by others really have no structure after the present moment.
    Wear what you want, date who you want, be who you want to be. The older you get the more you realize this and I wish someone told me at your age. And to answer, both are cute on you. Wear whatever you like and stop pleasing the masses :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well one thing is for sure, you are so blessed in having an absolutely gorgeous figure for wearing any type of dress or gown.. However, that being said, you should of course only ever wear what you feel happy and most comfortable in.

What Guys Said 24

• Nothing wrong with mixing up - Only thing I would do it for myself not anybody else - You look great in second photo as well

• You actually look good in the dress, so I'd say go for it.
    I prefer dresses on women, so maybe I'm a little biased xD

• Yes, nothing wrong, seems fine to me.

• 1. you look good in both pics
    2. you should wear what you want and not care what other people think about it

• You have an awesome figure so you're gonna look great whatever you wear.

• Well dn you look real good in the second picture but it could be the angle.

• You look much better in jeans and t-shirt, pure perfection ;)

• Where what fits your personality and is comfy to you.

• You should wear what you feel good in.

• I personally like dresses.

• I actually like girls who dress the way you described. But anyways, I think the dress looks good on you! Wear it if you're comfortable in it, not because you feel like you have to

• You look good in both photos

• Lesbian 😂
    Whatever works

• YES, THE DRESS LOOKS BETTER!

• You look good in dress. Go for it.

• Both look really nice but i prefer the first dress :D

• More skin and yea u should

• Why more skin 😂 my arms and face are enough haha

• Yea if hulk was gonna be pro NFL lb, yea baha

• no you should not wear more

• both dress is fine wear

• Should wear dress. U looks like u have a good figure from them.

• Your beautiful :)

• You look good in both. I prefer the dress though lol I like dresses

• The best way to not get mistaken for a lesbian is the ultimate in cis accessories: a cute boy on a leash.

Failing that... not sure a dress is going to make much difference. Lots of lesbians wear dresses, and it's not like you're sporting the "butch" look there or anything. Wear what you feel like (you look cute in both pants and the dress, btw); wear it for you, not for others. Might as well, 'cause someone won't be happy anyway :p

• Ya, you got to know when to wear what. You don't show up to a funeral in jeans

• Lol for formal occasions I obviously be respectful and wear a dress

• That's why you need to have both, in your closet. It's just up to you how you use them, but like I said, there are certain no Bo's as I described

What Girls Said 4

• Aww im sorry. i used to be called a lesbo, lessie, lesbian, and sometimes dyke so i kinda know how you feel. honestly i used to hate it because it was hard to get guys and girls in the locker room would look at me funny and that was annoying but after a while i just got used to it, it weeds out the assholes who just assume shit. i think the dress is very beautiful but if you don't feel good in it, what's the point. if you are making yourself feel uncomfortable in your clothes to make yourself feel more comfortable around people who don't even care about you and only care about judging than maybe you should rethink that. no matter what you might not be super comfortable but that's just life. might as well be yourself!!! good luck!

• Lesbians wear dresses too...

• Who cares what anyone else thinks, wear what you like

• I like the 2nd outfit more