Am I fat? Wt do you think my weight? How should I lose and from which area the most?

Am i fat?  Wt do you think my weight?  How should i lose and from which area the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you need any weight loss.

Most Helpful Girl

• *Wacks you with a pillow*

You better be blind as hell if you believe that.

Also you can't change specific spots on your body. As in you can't lose any fat at a certain spot. Genetics is what decides were it goes. All you can do is tone certain parts.

What Guys Said 10

• I honestly don't think so - If you want, you could go for a fitness/toning up type of exercise for your own health but from the outside you look well.

• No you aren't fat.

• Whateves 😔

• I think you need to put it on charger OP

• Please, u r not fat.
    Your body is perfect

• U have nice sexy curves u are not fat

• Yea you need to drop some weight and tone up

• its perfect body to me... don't change

• dont think so but its hard to tell because i can't really see your arms of legs

• No way not even near fat.

What Girls Said 6

• You're not fat

• You're not fat!! But if you are interested in starting to work out, I'd suggest doing cardio to lose any extra chub and some strength/resistance training to get definition in your abs and butt. Good luck :)

• You're not fat, you're pretty curvy and I'm sure most guys love that type of figure.

• Not fat at all.

• ur not fat

• First of all, you look perfect. Second, spot training is NOT possible. Look it up. I learned the hard way.