Guys what do u think of girls without makeup?

I know a lot of guys always say that they love there girl friend /wife without any makeup on and think some girls look beautiful without all there makeup on. Obviously if u going on a date or a night out you want your girl to look good but when it's just for everyday do u prefer girls without makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it sometimes confuses but I think what a lot guys mean is they like the light/natural/subtle/no makeup look that gives the appearance natural appearance of little or no make up. I am not anti makeup, if makeup gives that appearance I would be more than content with to see my SO like that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• 1. I prefer a natural look over make up any day
    2. But I don't interfere with what she wants to do to her face or countenance
    3. If it's over done or not suiting her I'll be as sure to mention it as I'd be while complimenting her
    4. To my eyes a girl doesn't need make up to look good, I like her natural any day

• I like a bit of make-up. But not loads. Ewww no.
    If we were going on a date I'd like her to make an effort with her make-up. Not just slap it like she's just been through a hurricane lmao.

Alas, this has never happened. 😔

• Brave and honest are the first things that come to my mind. The idea that I can be me around her and not also have to seem like a puzzle all the time. As well its kinda makes it harder like not to stare at a girl whos wearing makeup.(*sweat drips off brow*)
    ^w^,
    .
    .

• I'm not going to lie and say that all girls look better without make up. I have met a few girls who look incredible without make up but I think the best for an average girl is to put on make up to the point that it accentuates your natural beauty because most girl can't pull off the all natural look. Not that they look bad they just don't look that good

• Obviously if I'm going on a date or a night out I want "my girl" to look good, which means that she should abstain completely from makeup because it just ruins natural beauty. It's face paint!

• I prefer girls without makeup.

• depends of course on the girl... nothing wrong with a little bit of makeup, it can look better but I prefer no makeup at all over too much

• I like the natural look

• They look like different creatures

• Without makeup. A lot of make up is a turn off and your skin will actually look better in the long run if you don't wear makeup.

• I prefer natural beauty myself

• I don't object to a girl wearing makeup, it's whatever makes her feel better.

• @Panda88R hello

• they are prettier than make up girl and natural as well

• Prefer her without makeup unless it's a special occasion

• I prefer it on most girl but some looks better without makeup.

• That's up to the girl, but it looks more natural without make-up.

What Girls Said 1

• I just wear mascara and I don't think any of my guy friends were repulsed when I showed up without any