What should I do if my bra size is 30K?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a party? Get a trampoline? Jump rope? The possibilities are endless.

Must agree with others, sounds kinda unlikely... but in the unlikely event that you're not just being trolltastic, the serious answer would be nothing, unless you yourself want to. That's large, but on such a small band size it's not quite as huge as it sounds - there's nothing wrong with it per se, I'm sure it would be perfectly awesome from many guys' perspectives - there's no need to 'do' anything, providing you are able to accept it, love it and be proud of yourself. That's all that matters really.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• If your bust is that size - Best advice is go to a lingerie shop or the lingerie section in a department store to get measured properly for bra size - Also ask them which is the best bra for support and comfort for health reasons then worry about style options - No point in looking good if your back is killing you or bra wrong size.

• It really depends on you. If you like them, fuck what other people think. Although I am sure you would need a pretty robust bra if you choose to wear one. If you don't like them or they are causing you pain you can look into breast reduction surgery.

• Sorry, but I cannot imagine that size. If you were older I would have to ask for a picture. lol

• With 30K boobs u should bang 30,000 dudes.

• be happy that you are blessed/be angry cause u gotta have a lot of back problems (i would guess)

what intention do you have? pls specify your question^^

• You should wear a bra

• Whoa, and you're under 18? How tall are you even?

• 30K? whats measurement it is? USA

• U should be proud of that, i find them so sexy

• I love huge boobs, they are lovely, dont worry:))
    You there now?

• just open it and show us

• lol troll 30 k doesn't even exist. that means 5 kilos boobs on a tiny slim ribs line. not even sumo cows have 5 kilos boobs.

• I am a 30K and I'm not a troll!

• They are quite heavy.

• then exploit it financially and do photoshoots, you'll become a millionaire. there are many boobmen on this earth. you can at least give some money to the poor this way.

What Girls Said 0