Is a 30H (UK) big?

They don't seem that big to me but the people tell that they are huge XD. What do you think?

• 30H is big
  • 30H is average
  • 30H is small

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My boobs are a 34G (which is equivalent to a 32H or 30I). So technically, they're like a cup size smaller than mine.

If you're only a 30" band, you're probably pretty petite but still busty. They may not seem big to you because you're used to them, but most girls your size would probably only have an A or B, maybe a C or D cup. They probably aren't as huge as they sound, but yeah you are well-endowed :)

A lot of it depends on your body frame too. Do you feel disproportionate?

• Not really. My hips are somewhat wider than my bust, but I still have a skinny waist. So I have a pear shaped thing going on.

• Ahh I didn't realize that was UK. Sounds like your top half balances your bottom half out pretty well though. People hear a big cup size and they freak and picture something like this:

www.randomlolz.com/.../Big-Boobs-at-the-Beach.jpg

What Guys Said 4

• Those numbers say that your bust is very big.

• I have been led to believe that C/D cup is average so 30H sounds quite big to me

• They're big and they're perfect

• 30H is big

What Girls Said 1

• 11% voted small? dafuq guys xD i have a D and guys at my school think theyre big O. o