How important are a mans thighs/calves to his overall physique?

As I find myself being naked more and more often, I have also become more concious of my thighs. How important are thighs and calves to the overall nude physique? And what is your ideal thigh size/muscularity?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've become a bit of a "leg gal" in the past few years after being with two guys in a row who had great legs. One a soccer player and the other a weight lifter. But I agree with the poster who said proportion is really the key. They don't need to be perfect.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it is a proportion relationship - If it fits in with the rest of the body then all the better.

What Girls Said 1

• most girls do not like big thighs, even myself, I preffer skinny legs but more of a harry styles like skinny.

What Guys Said 1

• Not something I think about, ever to be honest! I don't have an ideal body size for myself, I know some guys worry about it, I just hope they don't get too caught up in it. Just try and stay active and happy and you'll be fine :)