Girls, guys - keep it or lose it?

My beard & head hair...
Girls, guys - keep it or lose it?

• Cut the beard...
  • Cut your hair...
  • Lose both
  • Keep both
If I get enough votes & responses to build a consensus I'll post a follow up question showing the changes I did...
I guess people hate the "how do I look?" section on here because this got completely ignored pretty much - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1822296-beard-hair-style-change-maybe-keep-it-or-lose-it

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Cut the hair, maybe trim the beard? I rather just lose the beard

• I used a better pic (one where my hair isn't a mess) for my other question but no one was voting/commenting...

• Mmm yeah you get that sometimes

• Mainly I was just being impatient, but usually when I post a question I get instant responses and then it completely dies off...

• I think u could trim the beard? And maybe cut a bit of your hair, doesn't look bad, but I think u could look better if u cut a bit and is never boring to try something new😛

• Thanks, as it stands right now I think I'm going to cut my hair like one of those pics you seen and trim my beard like Eric Bana in the movie Troy.

• cool! If u are happy with that, go for it! I think thats gonna look good on u :D

• You look like a hobo pirate. I'm not saying you have to get rid of both, but please groom yourself better.

• Okay but which would you lose first - the head hair or the beard?

• @xXiTacoXx Hahaha, that's a good one. I actually had to look that up never heard of "butt pirate" before and thank you for your "enlightenment" although I wish you picked a better form of enlightenment than this. :P

• @WhateverMayBeWillBe Yeah, I'm a huge of fan of pirates. Not like Pirates of the Caribbean movie but the real pirates of the 17th century. I always admire how these men dared to go against the monarchy, managed to even have their own Republic of Pirates in the Bahamas and although it was short-lived, it was definitely pretty adventurous. And interesting stories like that of Mary Read who disguised herself as a male and joined Captain Calico Jack's crew and then how Anne Bonny; Calico Jack's wife got attracted to Mary Read thinking she was a guy forcing Mary to reveal that she's a woman and jealous Calico was raging until he also knew of the secret that Mary is actually a girl... fun stuff man that's of course minus the fact of slaughtering innocent people and what not.

• You look like Sirius from Harry Potter :D

• Cut the beard

• Keep the beard and cut the hair :)

• It's all about what you want, but in my opinion you look like one of the few people who can make it look good

• lose both.

• I think you would look better with both changed

• Cut your hair and trim the beard.

• I like your hairand would keep it, but I would lose the beard (unless you like your beard of course)

• My beard is the easiest to take care off because I can groom it myself and it keeps shape (I also get compliments on my curly mustache all the time like a few times a week) BUT I know it's novelty & I know it's not desirable to women I want to date... and after having a shitty - I don't know what to call it - fling/relationshit with a girl I was interested in for awhile & the disappointment of it not working out, I've been feeling restless for change again.

... what I'm trying to say is if the beard goes the hair probably will as well & vice-versa.

• hmm if you are debating whether to keep both or get rid of both I would say to keep them.(although this is just based off of my personal preference) I typically prefer long hair but not am not a huge fan of facial hair. But for me, it isn't really a turn off but if I had the choice it would be no facial hair.

• I've been debating it for a while, I'm almost ready to make change.

What Guys Said 3

• I like the look in the picture - Nice, cool, comfortable look

• not gonna lie, you kinda look pretty rape-y

• Ouch... Don't worry I have douche-bag friends who have said shit like that to me based on my current look, which is extra insulting considering I've known of some guys who have taken advantage of girls/pretty much committed borderline rape AND they all were completely shaven So... That stereotype about rapists needs to die because majority of them have a clean cut look.

Same with pedophiles they're always clean cut (short hair no facial hair) because they want to look young like there victims.

• www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rapey

when i said "the fact is" (or whatever i wrote), it was to convey the point that i think you look like what i said. of course it's not a definite fact cause it's subjective. 99% of our reality and perception is subjective... but i don't wanna get into psych and philosophy. and you know what i meant by my statement. just by pointing out specific word choice doesn't change the intent of my statement.

• also, i'm done with this conversation. not because i don't wanna talk to you or hate you or anything. it just meant to be a simple comment.

• Lose the hair and trim ur beard