What do you think of my weight loss?

Over the past year, I lost 18kgs (around 40 lbs), and also around 4 inches around my waist (34 to 30). I'm posting some 'before and after' pics below. The left image in each pic was me over a year ago, and the right pics represent how I look now. Please provide your feedback. I have chosen pics with similar backgrounds/poses, to make it easier to compare.

What do you think of my weight loss?

If any of you are having trouble losing weight, please message me on here for some easy, effective tips! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Great transformation! And you didn't look bad to begin with. I like the 'after' picture of you in the second row 😊

Admirable that you did it mostly through diet. I could never have that discipline...

As a lot of ladies have said here, you do look tall. I would have guessed you were 5'11" from the pics.

• Haha, thanks a lot! Answers like these give me a ton of confidence, and also helps with me somewhat low self esteem! :)

Wow, I never realised I look tall! But in reality, I'm actually of small stature. The 'male' version of petite (I dunno what that is called)! :P

• If I remember my French correctly, Male version of petite = petit 😜

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• You look really good! You're a handsome man and I agree you do look younger. I lost 30 pounds but I gained a bit of it back and now I'm starting over again.

How tall are you BTW?

• Haha thanks a lot for your appreciation. Means a lot to me!

I'm pretty short by international standards. I'm just 170 cms (5'7"), but I'm an inch taller than the average male height in my country! :)

• You have long legs. They make you look taller :)

• Not really, it's the angle from which that particular picture was clicked! I don't look at all! :P

• You look younger since you've lost weight. That's miraculous all on its own. Either way, you are an attractive guy. Try to maintain and not lose too much weight. :)

• Thanks a million! Yeah, I have often been told that I look younger now, and most people who don't know me, guess my age to be around 24 (I'm actually 29).

But yeah, thanks for the positive feedback! Makes me feel more confident! :)

• Yes, I believe you are right about that, about men being able to lose weight faster.
      Oh, I have never swam a day in my life. I would love to learn though

• Yeah, swimming really refreshes you and also gives work to every muscle in your body! It may not help in actually losing weight, but it tones up the body.

• Wow. In the first it looks like you lost some! Good job! Also how tall are you? lol you looks tall in the last picture! :P

• it's the angle from which that particular picture was clicked! I don't look at all!

Thanks for your appreciation! :)

• Good job! You look great!

• I think that you make a amazing life changing decision (obviously) and it's really admirable. and nice you are offering to guide people.

• You're looking good! Good job! You weren't even that big to begin with! 😊

• You look really good. I actually think you didn't even need to lose weight because you look good in the left side pics anyways

• Wow, that's really sweet of you to say! Thanks for the appreciation! :)

• No problem!

What Guys Said 3

• You did a great job. It speaks for itself i think. How come tho that you never give Xper Points to people? You do want them but you never give them.. a bit selfish no?

• Thank you!

How can I 'give' Xper points? I don't understand!

• You're lvl "Guru". You've been around for a while. I think you do know.

In case you really don't, its upvoting people's opinions

• I dunno, from the beginning I never upvote anyone's opinion on my questions. I only upvote other question. It's got nothing to do with me not giving XPer, it just never occurred to me because I personally don't care about XPer. I have just accumulated Xper over the years!

• you look awesome

• Impressive, looking good man!