I'm into the petite modeling business and I went from 143 pounds to 100 pounds in 1 year and people say I'm too skinny now... Am I too skinny?

143 Pounds
I'm into the petite modeling business and I went from 143 pounds to 100 pounds in 1 year and people say I'm too skinny now... Am I too skinny??
143 Pounds
100 Pounds

100 Pounds

100 Pounds

I think I've developed and eating disorder but I am undiagnosed and have no health insurance...

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say you are right on the edge of too skinny - I think you could safely for your modelling ambitions put on 5/10 lbs.

Most Helpful Girl

• A little underweight for your height but nothing I'd be too worried about... but don't lose any more weight.
    Do you have a strict exercise/dieting routine going on?

• Yes I do well calorie restricted to 1,200 a day in order to keep my weight down otherwise I will start packing on the pounds if I resume old eating habits I just eat healthier now like no junk food or soda or candy eating a lot of vegetables and fruits

• Having a twin sister and model friends who are skinnier and I have always been very conservative and self conscious, I never wore a bikini until this year

• Self-esteem issues? Baby steps.
      As long as you are feeding yourself healthy foods and not throwing them back up or starving yourself, you should be okay.

What Guys Said 20

• I think ur getting very close to too skinny. Not exactly there yet. But u would look a lot better if u gained a few pounds and worked out to tone ur body.

• You should not lose any more weight because that would be unhealthy. Maybe gain a little actually. What kind of eating disorder?

• Drastic change there. At first it looks as if you're too skinny when comparing with the first pics. But just re looking at the ones below I'd say you look great and I wouldn't call it too skinny as long as you maintain your weight.

• i don't know. I think you looked more attractive at 143 than you do at 100. Actually, im pretty sure you did. Just dont loose any more weight

• You look better at 100 than at 143 in my opinion, but that whole 'thinking I've developed an eating disorder' bit is a little fucked.

• You look better now than before. Tone up.

• I recommend you don't go any lower. You seem healthy, but how tall are you?

• Much better than you were before. I dont think you're too skinny yet, but if you continue losing weight you'll probably get too skinny.

• You look great! Just make sure you eat good food and take your vitamins.

• You look good, what's your height btw? I'm going to take a guess and say approximately 4'9".

• I wouldn't say you're too skinny. But for me I'd definitely say I find your much more attractive when you had your weight.

• Meh, still look attractive both times.

• I guess now u look like an perfect model

Yes go for it sweetheart
    U should try modelling
    And i bet u will do ur best :)

• I personally think you looked better at 143 pounds. You would have looked wonderful in a bikini.

• A little bit but it is still okay. However, you should not lose more weight.

• Yeah, you look too skinny now.

• nope... not at all

• Your very beautiful.

• yeah, that's really skinny. pretty, but she (you?) could eat a few sammiches

• Way too thin

What Girls Said 11

• No, you're not too skinny. However, you looked better at 143 pounds.

• I really like the new you.

• Nah, not really. I would suggest to not try dieting cause that takes a toll in hair, skin and nails.

• you look pretty good to me.
    just keep healthy and don t go to the extreme and become anorexic.

• Don't go any lower than 100! You look like you'd be better in the 110-120 range too.

• What a transformation! You look great.

• yeah... honestly, you need to find an in between

• My sponsors and agent is happy with my transformation now I fit the criteria for more and better opportunities but my friends say I am getting too skinny now but I still need to tone my inner thighs and stomach

• I'm actually 99 pounds now this was last week though

• well as long as you're in a safe range. don't listen to others who are generally overweight. I think you look great, but be sure to a lot some treats within your calorie range. When i lost a lot of weight, i usually ate a small treat every day.

• You look healthy to me. But, looks can be deceiving.

• you look good! being skinny is good and you look very pretty

• You're average now, fat then.

• You could stand to put a few pounds on. But the real question is why are you taking modeling pics with a tarp as a backdrop?

• LOL it was for a grunge mermaid shoot but the background was cut out by photoshop as well this is unedited versions